Psya1 may 2014 Watch

sammiebx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I think it was question 5, the 12 mark essay on accuracy of EWT? I wrote about improving the accuracy without reading the question properly!!! Will this count?
Stridey_xxxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's possible you'll get some marks - but it'll probably count as A02 rather than A01 because it's the consequences of the research. In order to get the A01 marks you'd have needed to talk about studies into leading questions/weapon focus theory etc.

Depending on how much/how well you wrote about it you could possibly get 6 marks for A02
keziaraz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
if you used studies on it then it should be fine x
tori_95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey (: Yeah I'm sure you'll get a few marks at least!

You know the bar chart question? I'm really panicking now because I just saw someone say on here that you were only supposed to include the insecure attachments not the secure as well. Did I read the question wrong? Because I included all three in the bar chart!! Omg I can't remember specifically what it said and I was rushing and...oh dear. It's only a few marks I guess.
On the whole though it was a good paper
sixthformer123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
guys omg so 2 days before the exam i went on this website and memorised all the essays he predicted! they all came up and he was 100% accurate, going to use his psya2 predictions and ace it!!

http://www.loopa.co.uk/aqa-psycholog...ions-may-2014/

http://www.loopa.co.uk/aqa-psycholog...ions-may-2014/
JobeyK
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The question stated to plot the bar graph of the insecure attachments, presumably because the secure attachments were an obvious trend on their own or whatever, but I am sure you would lose a maximum of 1 mark, provided you did everything else right, like headings and plotting the data and leaving a gap in between each country's bars.
tori_95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JobeyK)
The question stated to plot the bar graph of the insecure attachments, presumably because the secure attachments were an obvious trend on their own or whatever, but I am sure you would lose a maximum of 1 mark, provided you did everything else right, like headings and plotting the data and leaving a gap in between each country's bars.
Oh no :/ yeah I didn't read it properly. And yes I remembered to properly label the graph and leave gaps between the bars so hopefully I will at least get 1 mark maybe!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (124)
17.92%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.4%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (119)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (67)
9.68%
How can I be the best version of myself? (209)
30.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise