Studying at Imperial Watch

BKane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi
I'm planning on applying to Imperial (2015) for a theoretical physics masters and was wondering what's it's like there.
Mainly what's the social life like and what are the people like? I need to have fun there . I know it'll vary a lot but what halls are good for this and are there enough girls?

My GCSE were A*A*A*A*AABCCD with the D in RE so not a very relevant subject but will that affect my chances? I'm predicted AAAA for ASs (Maths, Further maths, Physics and Chemistry), I'm finding them very easy and I'm continuing with all four to A2.

Also what will be my chances of getting into Cambridge with these grades? I do read around quite a bit but have no extracurricular activities.

Thanks for the help
Billy
dustz33
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Your chances getting into Cambridge are 84.73 %. If you apply for Beit Hall you will definitely have a minimum of four girlfriends in
first year. Two of them will be pretty. It will be the time of your life. I don't know what RE is, but I assume it has something to with using common sense and search functions.

It's mind boggling how someone with aspirations to go to Cambridge or Imperial cannot find the answers to those questions on the hundreds of stalking pages, accommodation profile pages, gender ratio quotes which exist on this site, or simply realize they depend upon as of now undecided events.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1129)
79.01%
Leave (300)
20.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed