?
Report 4 years ago
A hopefully
munchie_1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This paper i think caught me out in that u had to write less than the other papers i did for practice.
I rushed a bit too much at the beggining,
The last part of the final question was difficult- why do using them together help? I didnt go into detail talking about each one being used with others but said that the cyclone had to be tried to stopped option 2, whilst the effects also had to be reduced so that the cyclone can be prevented from alot of damage
I was getting 36/40 in class so hopefully i get 33 and the grade boundary is lowered, didnt do too well in cw
Angelo12231
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by munchie_1)
This paper i think caught me out in that u had to write less than the other papers i did for practice.
I rushed a bit too much at the beggining,
The last part of the final question was difficult- why do using them together help? I didnt go into detail talking about each one being used with others but said that the cyclone had to be tried to stopped option 2, whilst the effects also had to be reduced so that the cyclone can be prevented from alot of damage
I was getting 36/40 in class so hopefully i get 33 and the grade boundary is lowered, didnt do too well in cw
h i got 36/40 in class too... i just think the new set up threw me abit so i think prob 33 or 34 marks i will get. I got an A in cw so im fine but it all depends on themes paper
mahdmahn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
did your teachers prepare you more for tropical storms rather than tectonics? We did 2 SDMEs on tropical storms, but they were nothing like this paper. This paper imo felt a bit basic compared to the mock SDMEs. Anyone else agree? btw, did anyone talk about stakeholders in their decision?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (182)
80.53%
Leave (44)
19.47%

Watched Threads