Problem with a friend (Edit: CHAT) Watch

This discussion is closed.
TIGTIG
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
My Mate Danny Asked Me To Go Out Last Night To Chicago Rock.
I Rang Him Up And Told Him I Couldnt Go.
Thing Was I Had An Indian From This New Place It Made Me Ill.
He Said"it Just Seems Like An Inconvieniance"(in Other Words I'm A Liar)and I Cant Go On Listening To You Ramble On I Have Other People To Meet(in Other Words Im Sick Of Your Lies I Have More Important People To ***** About You With)
I Told Him Im Really Sorry I'll Phone You Up Later And Tell Ya If I Feel Alright I Asked For A Pen For His Mobbile Number And He Told Me Not To Bother It Was Pointless I Cant Go On Listening To You Ramble On I Have Other People To Meet.

Ok So I Felt Really Bad It Was Noisy In My House So I Took The Dog Out For A Walk.

At This Point Danny Phones My Dad Answered Danny Asked Him Were I Still Gonna Meet Him Dad Said I Dont Know Shes Out Walking The Dog So Danny Slammed The Phone On Him.

I Need Some Advice What Would You Guys Done?
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TIGTIG)
He Said"it Just Seems Like An Inconvieniance"(in Other Words I'm A Liar)and I Cant Go On Listening To You Ramble On I Have Other People To Meet(in Other Words Im Sick Of Your Lies I Have More Important People To ***** About You With)
I Told Him Im Really Sorry I'll Phone You Up Later And Tell Ya If I Feel Alright I Asked For A Pen For His Mobbile Number And He Told Me Not To Bother It Was Pointless I Cant Go On Listening To You Ramble On I Have Other People To Meet.

Ok So I Felt Really Bad It Was Noisy In My House So I Took The Dog Out For A Walk.

At This Point Danny Phones My Dad Answered Danny Asked Him Were I Still Gonna Meet Him Dad Said I Dont Know Shes Out Walking The Dog So Danny Slammed The Phone On Him.

go to his house and say sorry. leave the dog at home. dont begin every word with a capital. these three things will set your life back on track. use them wisely.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
go to his house and say sorry. leave the dog at home. dont begin every word with a capital. these three things will set your life back on track. use them wisely.
Why should I say sorry?
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He doesnt deserve an apology. He is insecure and rude for not believing you in the first place. If you don't even have this element of trust he is not a mate. Slamming the phone down on your dad is out of order, even if he is pissed off. I'd recommend a campaign of verbal abuse directed at this chap for being such a rude person
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by samd294)
He doesnt deserve an apology. He is insecure and rude for not believing you in the first place. If you don't even have this element of trust he is not a mate. Slamming the phone down on your dad is out of order, even if he is pissed off. I'd recommend a campaign of verbal abuse directed at this chap for being such a rude person
just talk to him and tell him how you feel about everything.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
ha lol,
see we have fallen out before over this thing is I live in a big family i have responsibilities Danny is a lonely child and does'nt understand so i have let him down before but i feel family should come first before going out drinking
plus i dont lie and he just makes me feel guilty.
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
lol well said about the capitals mate, you beat me to it. Maybe try that for an msn or something, it's not for a story. What a waste of time that must have been.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
just talk to him and tell him how you feel about everything.
i have talked thats how we remade friends he just does'nt understand
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
This is exaclty how I feel at the moment
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Give him a big treat like take him on holiday or send him some flowers, that should go down well.. or you could just get him a stripper for his next birthday?
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
why do you think he should?
Don Quixote
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Because you make it sound like you've done such a terrible thing. You haven't. If he doesn't apologise to you, then he's obviously not worth the agro. You should tell him you were 'in actual fact taking your dog for a walk, dogs need to urinate and defecate just as much as humans. Prior to that, I had contracted some minor form of food bacteria that was playing havoc with my digestive system, causing some ill ease. The upshot is, I felt binge drinking need be postponed at such a time of discomfort. My deepest regards....'

When you've told him (ie not begged pleaded, or otherwise insisted) that you really were ill and not in when he phoned again, it's up to him to say sorry to you. If he doesn't then...he's not worth bothering with.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TIGTIG)

Stop eating peanut butter is what I would do.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Don Quixote)
Because you make it sound like you've done such a terrible thing. You haven't. If he doesn't apologise to you, then he's obviously not worth the agro. You should tell him you were 'in actual fact taking your dog for a walk, dogs need to urinate and defecate just as much as humans. Prior to that, I had contracted some minor form of food bacteria that was playing havoc with my digestive system, causing some ill ease. The upshot is, I felt binge drinking need be postponed at such a time of discomfort. My deepest regards....'

When you've told him (ie not begged pleaded, or otherwise insisted) that you really were ill and not in when he phoned again, it's up to him to say sorry to you. If he doesn't then...he's not worth bothering with.

LOL thanx for that
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Stop eating peanut butter is what I would do.
peanut buter is mancky I have been sick and have been constantly pooping the last thing i want to do is eat.
no body should eat peanut butter.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Ok So Today Iam Being Avoided.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (43)
33.08%
No I don't (61)
46.92%
I work during the holidays (26)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise