The Student Room Group

AQA Business and Communication Systems Unit 9 2014

Hi,
how did everyone who did the AQA Business and Communication Systems Unit 9 2014 exam find it?
Reply 1
I found it quite tough tbh
I'm normally great with the ICT stuff, got A* in every pastpaper but this one was really weird.
I only just managed to finish and some of the questions I wern't sure what they were asking.
Like only 2 of us managed to finish.
How did you find it?
Reply 2
It was very different to all of the past papers in the sense that there were on average more tasks as there were two sub tasks for every task and it was really hard to complete the whole paper in the time.
Reply 3
Original post by Datta10
It was very different to all of the past papers in the sense that there were on average more tasks as there were two sub tasks for every task and it was really hard to complete the whole paper in the time.

Yeah so true, like there was less tasks but more in each task..
My teacher said not to worry to much because if not that many people do well then the grade boundaries will be low :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by kyraaalm
Yeah so true, like there was less tasks but more in each task..
My teacher said not to worry to much because if not that many people do well then the grade boundaries will be low :smile:

Yes I hope the grade boundaries are low because I just finish the last task and I only wrote 2 lines for the last 9 mark question. So fingers crossed:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
yeah totally agree with you all! I only managed to finish it and im pretty sure I didn't do so well in the last question and some of the questions on task 1. loads of people in my year were upset they didn't finish. however the grade boundaries in 2012 were very high and in 2013 they went down. lets hope the grade boundaries will go down this year too!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Hopefully yeah!
All set for unit 8 tomorrow? :p:p
Reply 7
Ahh just started revising for it I feel thats its more of an exam technique for this exam what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
How is everyone revising for this exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest