cn1504
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I do triple science, but today I'm really worried i missed about the question on Shrimps? I really can't remember it?
Neuth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The last couple of pages in B2 were on shrimps, and there was a 6 mark question.
It seems like a huge amount of people missed these pages somehow...
HolmanBrown98
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Caitlin_3008)
The last couple of pages in B2 were on shrimps, and there was a 6 mark question.
It seems like a huge amount of people missed these pages somehow...
I found that quite easy, but to be fair I did a few past papers with similar themes the night before so it was implanted already. But it was mainly about isolation, adapting to new environments, mutations can occur, original species die out as they can't compete or survive with the adapted species. So in time the isolated shrimp or any animal become different so they can't cross breed so they are different species.
Basim97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2678771. Please look at my thread need help.
Nerdypants98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I missed the question too, I think that there is some fault in AQA's structure of the paper; all those pages that were blank are very misleading and especially considering that the embryo question appeared to finish half way down the page - it made it seem like that was the end of the test. I regret not flicking through thoroughly so much as i knew the mark scheme for that type of question off by heart. :'(
Neuth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nerdypants98)
I missed the question too, I think that there is some fault in AQA's structure of the paper; all those pages that were blank are very misleading and especially considering that the embryo question appeared to finish half way down the page - it made it seem like that was the end of the test. I regret not flicking through thoroughly so much as i knew the mark scheme for that type of question off by heart. :'(
I find it difficult to understand how so many people didn't look through the pages and realise there was no 'END OF QUESTIONS' at the part they stopped at.

I mean, you can hardly blame AQA for something that should be fairly obvious, ahah :')
Do people not look at the pages after when they stopped writing? I mean, especially if there was time left over.
I'd constantly be angry at myself for not thinking of something as simple as turning a page, especially bearing in mind that the last two pages contained about a sixth of the paper's marks :confused:

Quite how so many people were oblivious to this, I will never know... Ah well, means lower grade boundaries are more likely, so woop :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (46)
36.8%
No (65)
52%
I don't know (14)
11.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise