The Student Room Group

AQA Chemistry C2 & C3 15th May 2014 Thread

Just a thread to talk to each other and help each other out. No hate, Peace! :smile:
Reply 1
Reply 2
bump
Reply 3
How are you feeling about chemistry? I'm hoping all goes well since Biology was a major let down! I'm feeling confident though :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Simmmi02
How are you feeling about chemistry? I'm hoping all goes well since Biology was a major let down! I'm feeling confident though :smile:

Why was Biology a let down? :confused:
Reply 5
Original post by Wildx
Why was Biology a let down? :confused:

I hated the exams! B2 wasn't too bad, but I screwed up one of the 6 mark questions and the questions on ions. In B3, half the paper was pure guess work! I'm severely doubting that either of those exams was an A*... How did you find them? Sorry for the negativity! That's the last thing anybody needs :tongue:
I'm worrying for C3 the most to be honest!
Reply 7
I love chemistry it's just mostly calculations and know what an ion does and crap like that. Physics though now that's something else. It has chem bio and bloody astronomy in one subject :eek:
Reply 8
I found B3 a lot easier than B2 xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anybody have like an unofficial mark scheme for the biology paper?
Reply 10
Original post by KuroKage
I love chemistry it's just mostly calculations and know what an ion does and crap like that. Physics though now that's something else. It has chem bio and bloody astronomy in one subject :eek:

Where's the bio/chem in GCSE physics? Where's the bio in any physics? AQA physics has very little astronomy tbh, but I understand that's probably only for GCSEs
Original post by lerjj
Where's the bio/chem in GCSE physics? Where's the bio in any physics? AQA physics has very little astronomy tbh, but I understand that's probably only for GCSEs

Structure of the eye and knowledge of vision correction, and other medical applications.
Reply 12
I did C3 last year and it was easy just memorise the specification as that's the only questions they can ask you. I f you think this is hard wait until you do as level chemistry the calculations are well hard :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by momomomo123
Structure of the eye and knowledge of vision correction, and other medical applications.

Damn. Forgot about that, I concede.
Original post by Hally !
I did C3 last year and it was easy just memorise the specification as that's the only questions they can ask you. I f you think this is hard wait until you do as level chemistry the calculations are well hard :smile:

This year they are being extra evil though, especially when you judge by what the biology paper was like.
Reply 15
Original post by lerjj

yh im talking about the gcse

Quick Reply

Latest