Ace123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So in addition to vandalising UKIP posters, throwing eggs, giving Nigel farage death threats, hits him with signs, sending UKIP **** and blood in the post the left who are now clearly the real fascists have attacked the home of UKIP MEP Gerard Battenm it really comes to totalitarian behaviour when someone's own home is attacked

http://nopenothope.blogspot.co.uk/20...bricks-as.html

Funny people call UKIP fascists and yet UKIP have done absolutely nothing violent at all and campaigned in line with all democratic principles. Have the left damaged themselves, Should liblabcon condem this attack
Green Marble
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Typical violent leftists
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ace123)
So in addition to vandalising UKIP posters, throwing eggs, giving Nigel farage death threats, hits him with signs, sending UKIP **** and blood in the post the left who are now clearly the real fascists have attacked the home of UKIP MEP Gerard Battenm it really comes to totalitarian behaviour when someone's own home is attacked

http://nopenothope.blogspot.co.uk/20...bricks-as.html

Funny people call UKIP fascists and yet UKIP have done absolutely nothing violent at all and campaigned in line with all democratic principles. Have the left damaged themselves, Should liblabcon condem this attack
Questions:

- Are there any other sites which are able to confirm this (I can't find any)? Should we trust a blog?

- Was this attack targetted at UKIP directly or was someone trying to break in?

- How do you know the attacker was a member of ''the left''?

If this attack was genuine then of course it should be condemned. Only morons would endorse such an action.
the mezzil
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
More evidence that the left are nothing more than violent Stalinists, intent on destroying freedom of speech and intimidating the political opposition.
SilverAlex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Politics is a dangerous business and things like this, sadly, happen all the time.
Still, it must be bloody terrifying knowing that your house is now the target of violent thugs. What could happen next? Arson? Lucky it was only a brick.
Harry Callahan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Someone's home attacked for their expressing a legitimate political view. Who are the fascists again?
Martyn*
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by the mezzil)
More evidence that the left are nothing more than violent Stalinists, intent on destroying freedom of speech and intimidating the political opposition.
Rubbish. You cannot tar the whole by the actions of a few.
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Because of the xenophobia that UKIP have stirred up racial tensions are worse than they have ever been. Cry me a river.
redferry
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Martyn*)
The funniest thing is he's the one that whines louder and accuses women of generalising men of rapists
the mezzil
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Isn't that the opposite logic the left uses when criticizing UKIP?
the mezzil
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by redferry)
The funniest thing is he's the one that whines louder and accuses women of generalising men of rapists
Wrong. I accuse feminists. Women are mostly decent and respectable people.
momomomo123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I understand where the attackers are coming from but even for a UKIP politician, this treatment is too severe.
Maybe it would be more acceptable if it was done to a BNP politician or EDL member.
lahorton
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
isn't it funny how they believe it's morally wrong to cap immigration but they don't see it as morally wrong to brick someones house? Some people make me sick.
limetang
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Really? I thought that was fine, I mean everybody did that to UKIP ... oh right I get it that rule only works one way.
james22
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Harry Callahan)
Someone's home attacked for their expressing a legitimate political view. Who are the fascists again?
If you want to start judging ideologies by the actions of a few extreme mebers, the right wing is the worst place to be. You have some of the worst offenders.
the mezzil
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by james22)
If you want to start judging ideologies by the actions of a few extreme mebers, the right wing is the worst place to be. You have some of the worst offenders.
Meet this guy. I'm sure you would of been best of friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin
bertstare
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Leftists gonna left, is anyone honestly surprised by this
yourFuture
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A lot of new UKIP followers wouldn't classify themselves as the right so this whole leftist vs rightist narrative is incorrect.
Martyn*
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by the mezzil)
Isn't that the opposite logic the left uses when criticizing UKIP?
No.
Castro Saint
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
61.68%
No (64)
38.32%

Watched Threads