Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Has anyone ever worked for TG Worldwide??

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I recently got a call from TG Worldwide (Birmingham New street - http://tgworldwide.co.uk) and have been called in for an interview on Thursday for a Sales & Promotions position. The problem here is.. I didn't actually apply for the position, they approached me because they came across my cv on reed.co.uk so I'm not completely sure of the roles and responsibilities. I was wondering if anyone has worked for them before? Also, I'm really hoping this isn't one of those door-to-door sales, 100% commission based malarkey (as ANB Promotions offered - which they didn't state on their ad), if anyone could help me out, I'd be grateful

ReputationRep:
    I got a call from them and i have oto attend a work day on Tuesday,

ReputationRep:
    I got a call from them and i have to attend a work day on Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've got that interview tomorrow, so I was wondering if you could let me know what questions will be asked and what is involved?

ReputationRep:
    its a sales door 2 door job they brin people in to promote charitys. 100% commision based. i should know i worked there for a year

ReputationRep:
    I worked here for two weeks. It's door to door sales commission only. They tell you the hours are around 11:00 - 19:30 but but when you start, they tell you to come in earlier like 09:00 if you want to be taken seriously and 'progress'.

They offer you progression and promotions if you work hard enough but in reality, you're still doing the same job. The promotion doesn't mean that you get a raise or a basic salary, everything stays the same.

T.G worldwide is part of a company called Appco, please research this company.

The place has some really nice people working there but everyone is so brainwashed. You have no time for your family or friends because you will be working around 60 hours or more a week.

ReputationRep:
    I've been for an 'appointment' here with some bad attituded girl call Katie. It is 100% commissions door to door sales and you have to attend 'crew nights' which are frowned upon if you don't.

stayed here a day and got a real job... How does anyone do this for a living?

ReputationRep:
    TG Worldwide is a multi-level marketing company which is essentially a pyramid scheme. Multi-level Marketing companies are illegal in some parts of the world including China and South Korea because they are impossible to sustain, you would need more than the worlds population to sustain it. They make you sign a contract and tell you you're self employed so you have no rights as an employee. Please don't work here, don't go to the interview, don't waste any of your time lining the pockets of the boss who is called Sean and is a complete immoral *******. They whole operation is immoral and the charity organisations working with them should be disgusted with themselves. It's brainwashing 101.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.