Kingston Nursing 2014 - Shared Private AccommodationWatch
I have recieved an offer to study Adult Nursing at the Kingston Hill campus starting in September 2014.
I currently live about 11 miles away and therefore do not qualify to apply for halls, so am looking in to private accomodation in the Kingston area and need to find some housemates.
If anyone is interested in moving in to private accomodation with 3-4 housemates and in a similar position to me please reply, also if anyone knows of any other forums or groups I can join please let me know
More about Kingston University
I have a place to study a pgdip in adult nursing and just wondered whether you were still looking for housemates?
- Fully furnished, large bedroom with double bed.
- Sharing 6 bedroom house with 5 third year students (3 male, 2 female).
- House includes two toilets and two shower/bathrooms. Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and usual amenities (i.e. gas oven, fridge/freezer). Small living room for socializing.
- Medium sized garden at back of house.
- Located centrally in Kingston. 5 minute walk to town centre and 3 minute walk to Penrhyn Road campus (1 minute from University bus stops)
- £98 per week, utility bills not included. Contract running August 2014 – July 2015.
* We are looking for a female student to join us so that there is an equal balance in the house. They should be friendly, fun and clean! We’re a very sociable group and have been living together for the past year. Being that we’re all going into our third year, we would appreciate that the new tenant respects when hard work is necessary and is not too disturbing at these sorts of times. However, in general I’m sure you will find that we are very often going out or socializing within the house and you won’t be bored!
My name is Graeme, and I am one of the tenants currently living in the property. One of our housemates has just decided to move in with her boyfriend next year and so we are looking for a new housemate to replace her. Please email me if you are interested.
Speak to me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/GKnapp1994 Thanks.