The Student Room Group

Does anyone have MrBruffs A* Answers

Some of you may know about MrBruff and his youtube channel. He covers everything and has made his English Literature predictions. He has wrote A* responses to his predictions. Does anyone have them? Please reply if you do and would get them to me. Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by AlphaNick
It isn't hard to come up with A* answers in English. This weekend just plan out essays for Ghazal, Coy Mistress, Curley and Birling... just make sure you comment as much as possible on one quotation, if you say at least 3 separate interpretations about a quotation you will get high analysis marks which the overall mark is highly composite of.

Thanks. I have them now anyway. I have made notes on Ghazal and Coy mistress and have plenty to say. Revising Curley and Birling now. Do you reckon the predictions are correct or at least some correct?
Original post by SHoTz
Thanks. I have them now anyway. I have made notes on Ghazal and Coy mistress and have plenty to say. Revising Curley and Birling now. Do you reckon the predictions are correct or at least some correct?

Could you pm them to me?? I would appreciate it sooo much! Thanks!! xx
hi!

Sorry, it must be so annoying for everyone to ask, but can anyone pm me the Mr Birling one?
Thanks, really worried about the exam tomorrow! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by alexandrahowes11
Could you pm them to me?? I would appreciate it sooo much! Thanks!! xx

Sure thing. Anyone else needs them pm me. I will give you them.
Reply 5
Original post by SHoTz

Would you be able to send the poem one please?!
Reply 6
Could you pm to me as well? Thank you!!!
Reply 7
Original post by Zooloo
Would you be able to send the poem one please?!

Sure thing I will send now. Also for anyone else reading this quote me or message me. That way I can be notified.
Reply 8
Could you PM them to me as well please?
Reply 9
Original post by SHoTz

Hi could you PM them to me as well x
Reply 10
Hey can you PM them too me please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHoTz
Sure thing I will send now. Also for anyone else reading this quote me or message me. That way I can be notified.

Hey bro could you PM me Of Mice and Men and the Poetry analyses please, much appreciated :smile:
Reply 12
hi there i would really appreciate if you could send them all to me aswell, thank you!!!
Original post by SHoTz

Original post by SHoTz

Please could you PM them to me too, you would be an absolute saviour.

Thanks you :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by SHoTz

hi there i would really appreciate if you could send them all to me aswell, thank you!!!
Reply 15
Original post by SHoTz

If Anyone else has them would they be so kind as to Pm me them it would be a massive help
Original post by SHoTz
Would you be able to send me the Curley and poetry one please?
Reply 18
Original post by SHoTz

Please could you pm me the birling one thx so much :smile: xx
Original post by SHoTz

OMG please send me the mr.birling and the poetry it would make my day :smile: ty
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending