This discussion is closed.
Dil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Seemed to work for Hasan last time so hopefully India will get something out of the 3rd test :cool: This is what the tour has been building to and its winner takes all. A depleted Pakistan bowling line-up faces an uncertain opening pair for India- either Yuvraj or Ganguly pairing Sehwag... I think that the toss will be quite important; whoever bowls first will have the advantage due to the state of the wicket. Good luck India!!
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
Seemed to work for Hasan last time so hopefully India will get something out of the 3rd test :cool: This is what the tour has been building to and its winner takes all. A depleted Pakistan bowling line-up faces an uncertain opening pair for India- either Yuvraj or Ganguly pairing Sehwag... I think that the toss will be quite important; whoever bowls first will have the advantage due to the state of the wicket. Good luck India!!
Ahhhhh, not again... :cool:
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
wheres the post where koko was really involved in
Dil
Rep:
?
(Original post by zazy)
Ahhhhh, not again... :cool:
'fraid so. dont worry though, only 5 more days
wolfy, that's on page 2: 'come on pakistan'.
you're all supporting India right?
Big P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh not again lol!

at the risk of being ridiculed in 5 days time here are my predictions...
India win by innings and 50 runs
Ganguly scores a century (its about time)
Dravid century and tendulakar 50
Another 5 wicket haul for Kumble and maybe Irfan..

Inzamam gets hungry and eats the Indian cricket team...

btw Lara's 400... bloody amazing!
Dil
Rep:
?
(Original post by Big P)
haha wouldnt be surprised... mota aloo
Dil
Rep:
?
Pakistan 149/8 woohooo... i knew it would be at India's advantage to bowl first! what was that you were saying about balaji hasan? think pakistan may as well give up now :cool:
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
Pakistan 149/8 woohooo... i knew it would be at India's advantage to bowl first! what was that you were saying about balaji hasan? think pakistan may as well give up now :cool:
lol yeah balaji bowled well but a good fight at the end from our tailenders, so we got to 224, not a bad score in this pitch. That first ball duck for sehwag just made my day tho . anyway tomorrow first session will be crucial pakistan need early wickets !!
pugnacious
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Big P)
oh not again lol!

at the risk of being ridiculed in 5 days time here are my predictions...
India win by innings and 50 runs
Ganguly scores a century (its about time)
Dravid century and tendulakar 50
Another 5 wicket haul for Kumble and maybe Irfan..

Shoiab Akhtars arm comes off whilst bowling...

btw Lara's 400... bloody amazing!
interesting predictions.....

neway, what a recovery by pakistan. Sami made u guys look like amateurs. The catch (or lack of it) by parthik patel was the best part of todays play. IT the worst attempt of a catch iv ever seen. IN contrast, Yasir Hammeds catch was decent, if a bit fortunate.

INdia's batting was sooooooooo slow tho, they scored at 1.4 runs per over if my memory serves me rightly. Why didnt Ganguly open btw? was he scared of shoaib or sumthing?
Dil
Rep:
?
(Original post by pugnacious)
interesting predictions.....

neway, what a recovery by pakistan. Sami made u guys look like amateurs. The catch (or lack of it) by parthik patel was the best part of todays play. IT the worst attempt of a catch iv ever seen. IN contrast, Yasir Hammeds catch was decent, if a bit fortunate.

INdia's batting was sooooooooo slow tho, they scored at 1.4 runs per over if my memory serves me rightly. Why didnt Ganguly open btw? was he scared of shoaib or sumthing?
We've got plenty of time- bowled you guys out in half a day just slowing the pace down a bit! Ganguly is very suspect as an opener, not that it made a difference though with Sehwag falling for a (diamond?) duck . That first wicket has pegged us back a bit, otherwise we would have been in total control going into tomorrow's innings... i can see a big score being amassed tomorrow with Dravid nabbing himself a century
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hey everyone...missed me? omg...felt so bad for sami today...he deserved his 50 so badly, especially after that below belt ball!
gotta say...u no wats coming... irfan looked mighty fine...even my mum sed he's good looking!!
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
so whats up koko?
dnt get the little inputs...
_ELiTeCaRR_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sri lankaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
hey everyone...missed me? omg...felt so bad for sami today...he deserved his 50 so badly, especially after that below belt ball!
gotta say...u no wats coming... irfan looked mighty fine...even my mum sed he's good looking!!
Good god woman, you and your Irfan, I suspect you get horny at cricket matches
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Balagi's the man
Attached files
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Good god woman, you and your Irfan, I suspect you get horny at cricket matches
ew...wat happened 2 hi how r u? long time no speak
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
ew...wat happened 2 hi how r u? long time no speak
Hello <waves> how are you, apart from aroused? Sorry!

Has been too long Koko dearest.
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Hello <waves> how are you, apart from aroused? Sorry!

Has been too long Koko dearest.
u just cant bloody help urself can u?
adrenaliner
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
did any 1 see how Akhtar was bowled out by Balaji&Sehwag being cathched.i really missed out that but my friends told me it was really funny 1.
These all R adrenalin moments of the match-new moments introduced!!!!
sarahwhatevver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
haha wouldnt be surprised... mota aloo
aww, cut the poor guy some slack...he isnt as much of a mota aloo as he used to be(compared to what he was like a few years back anyway)!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (75)
19.89%
Labour (182)
48.28%
Liberal Democrats (52)
13.79%
Green Party (23)
6.1%
Brexit Party (5)
1.33%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.8%
SNP (8)
2.12%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.8%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.59%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)