This discussion is closed.
Dil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by sarahwhatevver)
aww, cut the poor guy some slack...he isnt as much of a mota aloo as he used to be(compared to what he was like a few years back anyway)!
ha did you hear the story about that? india and pakistan were playing in the sahara cup in canada a few years ago and pakistan were bowling.
there was an indian guy with a megaphone, in the section of the crowd where inzamam was fielding. whenever inzamam went to his fielding position, this guy would start chanting "mota aloo" at inzie! "O mote, sidha kharo ho, don't keep hands in your pockets, walk straight. Mota aaloo, sara aaloo" etc
now this happened for the WHOLE day and by the end of the day, inzamam was pretty pissed offf as you can imagine... so he jumped into the crowd and grabbed the bloke! he was restrained but it didnt stop there! he got the 12th man to fetch him a bat and a few overs later, he attacked the poor guy with a bat!!
hahaha mota aloo!!!

anyway, as predicted, india have recovered from the early loss and my prediction of dravid's century is getting there (95*). tendulkar out on the third ball, sehwag out on the first?! what's happening never mind, you aint breaking laxman n dravid up... you'll be here a while guys! india: 246/3 at the moment!

hey koko how's it goin- wow im on your little name thingy!!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
ha did you hear the story about that? india and pakistan were playing in the sahara cup in canada a few years ago and pakistan were bowling.
there was an indian guy with a megaphone, in the section of the crowd where inzamam was fielding. whenever inzamam went to his fielding position, this guy would start chanting "mota aloo" at inzie! "O mote, sidha kharo ho, don't keep hands in your pockets, walk straight. Mota aaloo, sara aaloo" etc
now this happened for the WHOLE day and by the end of the day, inzamam was pretty pissed offf as you can imagine... so he jumped into the crowd and grabbed the bloke! he was restrained but it didnt stop there! he got the 12th man to fetch him a bat and a few overs later, he attacked the poor guy with a bat!!
hahaha mota aloo!!!

anyway, as predicted, india have recovered from the early loss and my prediction of dravid's century is getting there (95*). tendulkar out on the third ball, sehwag out on the first?! what's happening never mind, you aint breaking laxman n dravid up... you'll be here a while guys! india: 246/3 at the moment!

hey koko how's it goin- wow im on your little name thingy!!
dravid first test ton happy man
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hi ppl! just got up so have mnissed nearly 6hours!! lol...cors ur on my sig dil...! lol! i hope dravid gets his century! i got 2 much work 2 do so wnt actually be watching
speak 2 u all later
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
hi ppl! just got up so have mnissed nearly 6hours!! lol...cors ur on my sig dil...! lol! i hope dravid gets his century! i got 2 much work 2 do so wnt actually be watching
speak 2 u all later
dravids already got a century maybe a Laxman one soon :cool:
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OMG. You guys, have you seen this castrol ad on TV? (maybe not) Its in India and Adam Gilchrist is on holiday and he gets spotted by this indian bloke who starts saying "Gilly! Gilly in the hat!" and they all chase him and Gilly jumps into an indian cab and the cabbie says "just take a while to warm up Mr Gilly"... ah it was funny...
Dil
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
dravids already got a century maybe a Laxman one soon :cool:
Laxman's going at it- strike rate of almost 80... bit risky but that's the way he plays it! you supporting india wolfy? sami and the rawalpindi express are back as well as a new ball, lets see if this makes any difference. have fun working koko... obviously you'll take a break to watch pathan bat!
Dil
Rep:
?
(Original post by Everdawn)
OMG. You guys, have you seen this castrol ad on TV? (maybe not) Its in India and Adam Gilchrist is on holiday and he gets spotted by this indian bloke who starts saying "Gilly! Gilly in the hat!" and they all chase him and Gilly jumps into an indian cab and the cabbie says "just take a while to warm up Mr Gilly"... ah it was funny...
sad thing is, i can see it actually happening in india
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
sad thing is, i can see it actually happening in india

They seemed so happy to see him! Ah, where else but India eh?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
Laxman's going at it- strike rate of almost 80... bit risky but that's the way he plays it! you supporting india wolfy? sami and the rawalpindi express are back as well as a new ball, lets see if this makes any difference. have fun working koko... obviously you'll take a break to watch pathan bat!
lol yea whatever koko and you support :confused: and i think koko's love wont come on to bat just yet
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oo Laxman out missed it - what happened ne1? :eek:
HasanB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
oo Laxman out missed it - what happened ne1? :eek:
errm shoaib completely castled the guy, i doubt laxman even saw that ball.
Big P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
poor laxman... he deserved 100 they way he hit those 4's.
Dravid is the most important of the indian batting line up isnt he. always gets us out of trouble.
Parthiv patel sure showed Pakistan... took him too lightly and he ended up scoring 69!
Talk about dropped catches..how about the one Hemeed dropped off Dravid. THAT is by far the worst attempts of a catch I have seen!
I can see us scoring 400.... if ganguly, yuvraj and irfan play well...
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yay irfan
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yay irfan
oh god koko! i jus love ur knowledge filled cricketing opinions !! :rolleyes:
Big P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yay irfan.. the new Wasim Akram..Hes only 19 or 20, but hes already swinging the ball and bowling economy rates of 2 an over.
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by HasanB)
oh god koko! i jus love ur knowledge filled cricketing opinions !! :rolleyes:
EXCUSE ME! i no quite a bit bout cricket!! thank u very much!
littleone
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
im prayin india win!!!!!!!! so we can say we won the 1 days AND the tests... come on india!!!!!!
HasanB
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
EXCUSE ME! i no quite a bit bout cricket!! thank u very much!
but then when u hear "irfan" u go into dreamland and forget everything, lol !
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by HasanB)
but then when u hear "irfan" u go into dreamland and forget everything, lol !
that is true!! im quite happy thinking of him! mmm
Big P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
woohoo! four off the last ball to bring up 50 for ganguly! Pretty much sums up the day. India will probably win this now.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (161)
47.77%
No (42)
12.46%
I'm not old enough (134)
39.76%

Watched Threads