This discussion is closed.
Dil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
so wat if theyre home? im confused :confused:
no more cricket=no more talk about cricket! oooh India have made their 500 and Irfan now has 2 runs
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
no more cricket=no more talk about cricket! oooh India have made their 500 and Irfan now has 2 runs
yay thats my boy! o no more cricket! i no im gonna be soo bored! lol! im gnna have to tape some of the pakistani innings, (for irfan) so i can watch him to get my fixes!! lol
Dil
Rep:
?
yay thats my boy! o no more cricket! i no im gonna be soo bored! lol! im gnna have to tape some of the pakistani innings, (for irfan) so i can watch him to get my fixes!! lol
riiiiiight... fixes! you have a problem mate; sound like a bloody crack addict that's quite a cunning plan actually, but i dont know how to use our video unless it's terrestrial well im out koko, see ya in a bit- get some revision done...
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
riiiiiight... fixes! you have a problem mate; sound like a bloody crack addict that's quite a cunning plan actually, but i dont know how to use our video unless it's terrestrial well im out koko, see ya in a bit- get some revision done...
me 2! bye
Big P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, 34-2 Pakistan are being thrashed!
Mota's in next!
Dil
Rep:
?
(Original post by Big P)
Yeah, 34-2 Pakistan are being thrashed!
Mota's in next!
49-2 at close... Pakistan trailing by over 300 runs still! Heh looks like your innings victory prediction will come true... this tour has been a bit of a farce really- pakistan didnt offer much competition and it should have been a LOT closer. On a lighter note, in Irfan, India have got a child prodigy on their hands! This boy is a genius, his figured in this innings are (7 overs): 1-7 with 5 maidens :eek:
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
49-2 at close... Pakistan trailing by over 300 runs still! Heh looks like your innings victory prediction will come true... this tour has been a bit of a farce really- pakistan didnt offer much competition and it should have been a LOT closer. On a lighter note, in Irfan, India have got a child prodigy on their hands! This boy is a genius, his figured in this innings are (7 overs): 1-7 with 5 maidens :eek:
im sure koko would agree with you
r316
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
in Irfan, India have got a child prodigy on their hands! This boy is a genius, his figured in this innings are (7 overs): 1-7 with 5 maidens :eek:
I agree, Pathan is fabulous! And he's only 19; what a great new bowling find for India.:cool:
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i agree with anyone who praises irfan! lol! 19...makes him about 1 and a half years older than me!! 27th october 1984...so i am 1 year and about 7months yunger than him! i have a chance! lol...except he's irfan khan pathan lol it alll rhymes!!
Meeps
Report 15 years ago
i agree with anyone who praises irfan! lol! 19...makes him about 1 and a half years older than me!! 27th october 1984...so i am 1 year and about 7months yunger than him! i have a chance! lol...except he's irfan khan pathan lol it alll rhymes!!
lol! oh ifran ifran gona piss da Pakistanis off tomo! its probs gona end tomo coz we're gona rip dem ta shreads lol!

i want mo cricket waaaaa!!!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
cool i am older than Irfan Pathan - Pakistan are not going to be able to pull this one out of the fire and India look like they will romp to victory - i was so proud to watch Dravid get his double century today - shame he didnt make it to triple century - and i was heartened to see Inzamam congratulate Dravid on achieving that double-century because it shows that he is a good sportsman and a good captain - and a world-class batsman. But all that said India have world class batsmen coming out of their ears - yuvraj is getting better and better everytime i watch him play
Dil
Rep:
?
It's all over ladies and gentlemen! Pakistan lose by an innings and 131 runs! Dravid got man of the match and Sehwag got man of the series. The governments are already organising some more series between the two teams- cant wait!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.33%
No I don't (153)
47.22%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.44%

Watched Threads