The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Digital Media/Marketing, Anyone?

As the title says, is anyone starting the Digital Media/Marketing course this year? Accepted at the end of April but haven't been on the forum for ages, so haven't got around to asking. :smile:

I'm Amber, 21 (22 when the course starts) and I will be a classmate! :colondollar:
Nobody? :frown:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Bump! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Was doing some searching and found this thread. I'm also doing this course, I'll be 21.

Yet to find anyone else who's doing it though!
Original post by Toplel
Was doing some searching and found this thread. I'm also doing this course, I'll be 21.

Yet to find anyone else who's doing it though!

Yay, finally, another one! :smile: I'm 22.
Reply 5
Original post by AmbaLaBamba
Yay, finally, another one! :smile: I'm 22.

Oh so you've actually found someone else? :smile:
Original post by Toplel
Oh so you've actually found someone else? :smile:

Someone on a Facebook group I've joined. Asked around a lot but it seems that whoever is on this course doesn't Internet much... it seems!
Reply 7
Original post by AmbaLaBamba
Someone on a Facebook group I've joined. Asked around a lot but it seems that whoever is on this course doesn't Internet much... it seems!

It's looking that way yeah, cant decide if thats a good/bad thing!
Original post by Toplel
It's looking that way yeah, cant decide if thats a good/bad thing!

It might be a good thing... I'm hoping!!
Reply 9
A little late to the party but I'll be doing the course as well. I'm the young one of the pack, I'm only 18, good to find a couple of other people though.

Seems you have a good taste in TV shows as well, judging from your Avatar :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hello! Another person, yay!

Thank you, I enjoy lots of TV shows, especially Dexter, American Horror Story, The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones amongst others!
Reply 11
Hey guys :smile: been trying to find people doing this course! im 18 and start this September! New to the site so I have no idea what im doing -.-
Reply 12
Original post by amie95
Hey guys :smile: been trying to find people doing this course! im 18 and start this September! New to the site so I have no idea what im doing -.-

Hey, I'm new around here too so I'm just getting used to it as well. Its good to find another person on the course, same age as well, I was beginning to think I would be the odd one out. :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by amie95

Yay! Someone else! So that's 5 people now :biggrin:.
Hello! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending