Redbull Watch

uxa595
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Is it just me or does it make you want to punch a wall after a while?

Ps. My hand hurts...
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by uxa595)

Ps. My hand hurts...
how can you afford that stuff ?

relentless is £1 for a big can in our shop.
uxa595
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by the bear)

It's £6 for 6 in Morrisons, didn't seem too bad. Also, I just don't trust the cheap cans even though they are probably the same. Red Bull market well, don't they
Stinkum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No, just you, thread starter.

(Original post by the bear)

Agree with this. Never understood why people buy red bull, I've only ever bought it one time. Relentless is basically half the price, and it's obviously top quality and comes in so many varieties, unlike red bull.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's £6 for 6 in Morrisons, didn't seem too bad. Also, I just don't trust the cheap cans even though they are probably the same. Red Bull market well, don't they
it's all the same toxic brew... just 30% of the price if you buy Monster or Relentless.
i have been consuming these a lot since i stopped alcohol in March :borat:
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Stinkum)
No, just you, thread starter.

Agree with this. Never understood why people buy red bull, I've only ever bought it one time. Relentless is basically half the price, and it's obviously top quality and comes in so many varieties, unlike red bull.
This! I've seen places charge £2.50 for a little can of Redbull :lolwut: Try not to drink too many energy drinks as it is but when I do I go for whatever costs £1 or less :lol:

Also no OP, maybe you should stop drinking it if it makes you feel that way :lol:
Manitude
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You can get 6 small cans of sainsburys own brand energy drink for about £2...
Plus they do some that are fruit flavoured so they're a bit nicer to drink.
The are almost exactly the same thing, so there's no reason to trust them less than RB.
AlistairMallard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How can you not 'trust' a established brand like Relentless or Monster, read between the lines, just because RedBull advertise well doesn't mean you are locked to buying their extortionately priced drink; better off give them up together!
username1398367
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Ps. My hand hurts...
when i was a battlefield GameBattles player i was addicted to red bull, drank 5 before a match... got me ****ing pumped. would scream insults down the mic all match long. it was kind of fun at the time, but it ****ed with my sleep in ways that i could not fully comprehend for a long time after quitting.

also i disagree w/ above posters: red bull is far superior to that monster bile.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (237)
66.76%
No (118)
33.24%

Watched Threads