geography totally wrong and finished 30 mins early

Watch this thread
wannabe medic
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
i REALLY REALLY rushed through the paper and my teacher taught me a different way fold mountains were formed
I've just looked at a past paper AND IN THE MARK SCHEME it says about synclines and antisynclines and subduction zones
but my teacher taught me that two continental plates collide and buckle upwards - this was not on the mark scheme at all!!! - I didn't mention anything about synclines and antisynclines or a geosyncline or that sediment was deposited
I am worried that the grade boundaries are going to be high because it wasn't a paper with lots of case studies and my school normally gets 100% a stars because we learn all the case studies and only 2 came up!!!
Radical Lemon
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
The question didn't ask how the were formed, only what they were and what their uses are
Connorbwfc
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Where is this 'mark scheme' that you're talking about?
Bassoons
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I talked about the continental plates and geosynclines. It was only a 2 mark question though so I wouldn't get too stressed about it (: Plus I'm sure the grade boundaries are going to be quite low considering how many students it outraged..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (91)
19.91%
The paper was reasonable (174)
38.07%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
26.04%
It was TERRIBLE (73)
15.97%

Watched Threads