The Student Room Group

Will i be disqualified?!?!

I just finished writing my English Literature exam, and supposedly I need to do at least one passage based question and one essay question out of 3 questions: Unfortunately I forgot and did 3 passage based questions! What will happen now? Will I be disqualified?!
Reply 1
They won't disqualify you! I imagine they'll mark what they can of your paper but anything you missed will be an automatic zero, and anything extra you did that you shouldn't have will also earn zero.
Reply 2
It's likely they'll mark your first two passage based questions and unfortunately you will get zero on the last one due to it not being an essay question
Original post by Inesramosmelo
I just finished writing my English Literature exam, and supposedly I need to do at least one passage based question and one essay question out of 3 questions: Unfortunately I forgot and did 3 passage based questions! What will happen now? Will I be disqualified?!

You will be marked for 1 of the passage based questions and given a automatic 0 for the other two I assume since you answered the incorrect question.

Quick Reply

Latest