The Student Room Group

Looking for a room in Central London this July/August

Hi, I'm a 22 year old student looking to move to London this summer for an internship (exact dates 28th June - 1st September).
A house/flat share in Zone 1 or 2 would be great, but further out and within walking distance to a tube stop is just as good.

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by renrenren
Hi, I'm a 22 year old student looking to move to London this summer for an internship (exact dates 28th June - 1st September).
A house/flat share in Zone 1 or 2 would be great, but further out and within walking distance to a tube stop is just as good.

Thanks! :smile:

Hey there! I got a 4-bedroom flat (to share) 5 minutes from Great Portland Street Tube Station (Z1). Me and my friends are going to move in only in September, so that would be perfect for you. It is a nice flat with a large communal area and perfect location! Let me know if you are interested!
Reply 2
Hi!
My name is Anna and I'm doing an internship in London as well this summer. Looking for a room/flashare between June 16 - Aug 31 (although negotiable). How much is the rent? Could you tell me more about the flat?
Thanks,
Anna

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending