EdExcel A-level History exam question

Watch
Acius1106
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys, so today I did my History question, but coming out of the exam, I realised..In the question it asked "How successful was US policy in South-East Asia in the 1950s?"

So my answer involved successes and failures of Korean (war) and success and failures of Vietnam (War)

But wait -- I think Korean War is not part of South-East Asia - Korea is part of East asia right??

If so Im so screwed omg...but on the other hand - If it was just Vietnam War - then there's not much you can talk about, about the Vietnam War in years 1950-1959 --> Not much happened in Vietnam till like 1960s...
yasminzaracc
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I failed this exam. The questions were easy but my answer was so incoherent. Anyone else feel like this?
Maura Kat
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Acius1106)
But wait -- I think Korean War is not part of South-East Asia - Korea is part of East asia right??
Southeast Asia include countries like Phillipines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos, Brunei and so on.

(Original post by yasminzaracc)
I failed this exam. The questions were easy but my answer was so incoherent. Anyone else feel like this?
You and I have to both learn from the hard way. Practice practice and practice. Don't let this affect you too much. Complete your other exams and then see what happens.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (170)
14.57%
I'm not sure (54)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (343)
29.39%
I have already dropped out (35)
3%
I'm not a current university student (565)
48.41%

Watched Threads