Mechatronics...TU Delft vs KTH vs Uni of Manchester vs DTU...

Watch
1ҲЎй
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi guys!
I want to do my masters course in Mechatronics/Robotics and it seems quite difficult to make a final decision about uni. The only requirement i have is that the course should be taught entirely in english language. At the moment, i consider 7 variants:

(1) ETH Zurich (higher tier, but obviously selection is more rigorous)
(2) TU Delft
(3) KTH
(4) Uni of Manchester
(5) DTU
(6) KCL (high overall ranks, but seems that engeneering is not a major)
(7) Uni of Glasgow (seems that engeneering is not a major)

So, id like to hear your opinions about aforementioned universities. And please try not to be biased. If you are a student of one of these unis please tell me not only about advantages, but also, whats even more important, about disadvantages.

If you or your friends have already graduated from one of these unis, please, tell some words about your further career. Are you satisfied with your salary? Was it difficult to find a desired job?

I also want to know whether there is a notable difference in quality of engineering programms that are offered by (2), (3), (4) and (5)? Of course, all of them are differently ranked by THE and Qs, though these unis seems to be among the strongest engeneering schools in europe, as far as i know. So, if you got offers from (2), (3), (4) and (5) what would you choose?
dutchstudent123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
21.99%
Excited but a bit nervous (132)
45.36%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.37%
I'm really nervous (59)
20.27%

Watched Threads