The Student Room Group

Chemistry exam 15/5/2014

Hey guys, Im revising chemistry right now, and im very worried. Im looking at some of the 'My-Gcse-Science' videos and I am understanding the videos, however I tried doing a past paper and It literally looks like a foreign language on the page. I need help badly my exam is tomorrow!
Reply 1
What kind of help?
Reply 2
Original post by EL_Horse
What kind of help?

I do not understand literally anything, The only thing i do understand is drawing the structures with the dot and cross diagrams, and also i do understand ionic and covalent bonding. Im only hoping to achieve a C in Chemistry as Overall i want a B in science. I do not understand questions that say 'Use the equation to suggest why...' They just look like letters on a page too me.
Original post by jeevanpunia
I do not understand literally anything, The only thing i do understand is drawing the structures with the dot and cross diagrams, and also i do understand ionic and covalent bonding. Im only hoping to achieve a C in Chemistry as Overall i want a B in science. I do not understand questions that say 'Use the equation to suggest why...' They just look like letters on a page too me.

Just VM me or something if there's anything you want help on, I'll be happy to give you advice on a few topics you struggle on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
With the equations just look at the state symbols and see if a gas is given off or if a solid is formed etc. and I'll also be happy to help with any queries you have (:

Quick Reply

Latest