megmanganaro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
The flat is the ground floor of <removed - publishing your full address on the internet is rarely considered to be a wise course of action>
Its located off Smithdown Road, close to Asda and Aldi.
Its also on the student pathway to Uni and takes about 25/30 minutes to walk according to google maps.
The flat would be shared with two of my course mates, who will be be going into their 2nd year. Both are female and very easy to get along with.
It is a room with a double bed, desk etc. along with a good size kitchen joined to a living area with tv and sofas. The flat is fairly modern compared to other student houses we viewed and the bathroom is especially nice!

Rent is ยฃ70/week and includes water/gas/electric/wifi
It is a 52-week contract, starting from 1 July 2014.

Please contact me on here or: <removed - please use the pm system to exchange personal contact details>
jsmart
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello are you still looking for a housemate?
sophielee123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is the room available still?
Mike132
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone interested in a renting a spare double bedroom? The house is located on Brookdale road (off smithdown, near to the Brookhouse) and its shared with 3 other guys. All of them study different courses at University of Liverpool (going to the 3rd year of study this year). The rent is 84ppw (per week). Let me know if u want me to send u some pictures of more info!

Peace!
Mike132
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sophielee123)
Is the room available still?
Anyone interested in a renting a spare double bedroom? The house is located on Brookdale road (off smithdown, near to the Brookhouse) and its shared with 3 other guys. All of them study different courses at University of Liverpool (going to the 3rd year of study this year). The rent is 84ppw (per week). Let me know if u want me to send u some pictures of more info!

Peace!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.29%
I'm not sure (33)
4.26%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (238)
30.71%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.45%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.29%

Watched Threads