The Student Room Group

robert browning- english literature

Does anyone know which poems are likely to come up? :smile:
Reply 1
Someone said on my thread that something to do with death and politics are likely to come up so e.g. Prospice or Dubiety, apparent failure, lost leader.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Llamass
Someone said on my thread that something to do with death and politics are likely to come up so e.g. Prospice or Dubiety, apparent failure, lost leader.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for that and I also thought that the subject of Death may appear considering it hasn't come up before and thanks again:smile:
Apparently the Laboratory is quite likely, although I'm hoping to do my other poet (Auden).. I would love the Laboratory though!! Let's hope it's not Fra Lippo Lippi (we ended up not going over that poem in class, we decided to focus on the others in more depth.. :wink: ) Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by indigorain
Apparently the Laboratory is quite likely, although I'm hoping to do my other poet (Auden).. I would love the Laboratory though!! Let's hope it's not Fra Lippo Lippi (we ended up not going over that poem in class, we decided to focus on the others in more depth.. :wink: ) Good luck!

My course doesn't do the poems you have mentioned, I think mine are the men and women's collection

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest