Language and Literature Exam Tomorrow!

Watch
Rolo95
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Is anybody doing the AS English Language and Literature exam tomorrow (16th May)

The texts I'm looking at are Stuart: A Life Backwards and Once in a House on Fire. The second section of the exam is about poetry and an unseen text.

Any help?
aero45
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have this exam too!
What do you want to know about the texts and for poetry just try to learn the content/themes and if you know your terminology then you will be okay!
Gnfnco
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have this too, been struggling to find any help on both the student room and get revising. What do you think the question will be relating to Stuart?
Rolo95
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gnfnco)
I have this too, been struggling to find any help on both the student room and get revising. What do you think the question will be relating to Stuart?

My teacher seems to think one of the questions will be about social class, however I don't think this will be the case because I don't think there would be much to talk about in HOF.

Personally I think it will be something along the lines of relationships, or friendship something like that..

My prediction for the poems, no real reason as to why just the fact that some of the others have come up in recent years. I think it will be A Satirical Elegy on the Death of a Late Famous General or Kubla Khan
Gnfnco
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rolo95)
My teacher seems to think one of the questions will be about social class, however I don't think this will be the case because I don't think there would be much to talk about in HOF.

Personally I think it will be something along the lines of relationships, or friendship something like that..

My prediction for the poems, no real reason as to why just the fact that some of the others have come up in recent years. I think it will be A Satirical Elegy on the Death of a Late Famous General or Kubla Khan

What makes you think that ? (poem choice?)
Rolo95
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gnfnco)
What makes you think that ? (poem choice?)
Just because I don't think they've come up in recent years and have quite a lot of content to write about.
Shaziye
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rolo95)

Heyyy! do you have any notes on Stuart. Please get back to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (90)
28.57%
No (225)
71.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed