Mogs87
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi,

Has anyone sat the Science equivalency test for CCCU. I need to sit it and wondered if anyone could give me some tips on what to revise?
Kimbocheese30
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am doing that this week and am dreading it. Have revised as much as possible but with little guidance its so hard to revise/learn everything!!
Have you done it yet? Was it hard?
Kimbocheese30
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How long did you have to wait for results?
Mis125
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey how did you find the science biology exam. Did everything come up from the revision guide?
Jadey1987
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi all,

I did the science equivalency test yesterday and passed. But I got 73% on a higher tier paper and only got a C! Does this seem right? On a higher tier paper. I can't find the grade boundaries anywhere!! I'm not sure they have grade boundaries.
Pink doughnut
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jadey1987)
Hi all,

I did the science equivalency test yesterday and passed. But I got 73% on a higher tier paper and only got a C! Does this seem right? On a higher tier paper. I can't find the grade boundaries anywhere!! I'm not sure they have grade boundaries.
Hi Jade did you do the biology one? Yup 70% is a C for the higher one
Rebeccab7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jadey1987)
Hi all,

Hello,

I am taking my Science test soon.

What areas would you advise to revise?
loulou311089
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi what areas did you revise as i am taking this test for the second time. i revised everything generally the first time and failed as questions were about specific topics and now am dreading taking it again. any help you can give id appreciate thank you
Mandy d b
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi how do I book a biology science test through CCU please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads