The Student Room Group

Guys: do you ever get shy around pretty/attractive girls?

What would make you shy around a girl? Would you ever avoid her because of this? How would it make you feel and act?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When i first met my girlfriend I was really shy, but a great girl will make you feel comfortable around her and maybe her family. No point being shy it gets you nowhere. Who knows, once you get talking, it could be the easiest thing you ever do!
Reply 2
nah, i just imagine them taking a ****.
Reply 3
Original post by 0range

srs replies only pls
Yh sometimes especially when she keeps glancing in your direction :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0range

Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa that's actually a great idea. I'm actually gonna do that whenever I talk to a hot guy. :']

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah not really... they either seem to think I'm gay or end up sleeping with me :tongue:
Reply 8
Not at all. I always feel obliged to treat male and female alike.
I get shy around everyone, but even more so in this particular situation :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You kidding?! That's my move!

not depressing at all...
Reply 11
No.
I would if they started talking to me in a "I'm interested in you" kind of way lol.
Original post by majmuh24
I get shy around everyone, but even more so in this particular situation :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww. Same here. I end up stuttering when i talk to my friends normally and even worst when i talk to my crushes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
What would make you shy around a girl? Would you ever avoid her because of this? How would it make you feel and act?

Yeah definitely although not awkward or anything. I can still hold a conversation but yes I do get quite shy and this has held me back from telling a girl I like her which hurts inside as it's the only thing stopping me apart from worrying that she wouldn't want to be friends anymore which is probably a result of shyness

It also stops me from "hitting" on anyone

Shyness/ low self esteem is probably why I'm 20 and never even held hands or kissed a girl let alone have sex or a girlfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by NitroN1ck
When i first met my girlfriend I was really shy, but a great girl will make you feel comfortable around her and maybe her family. No point being shy it gets you nowhere. Who knows, once you get talking, it could be the easiest thing you ever do!

Agreed - I'm an example of that :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
No.
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
srs replies only pls

This is a serious reply.
Original post by majmuh24

Oh wow, that sucks. Shame you'll never be successful in life. Shy people don't go places, you know.
No. I act entirely normal around them. I suppose when I was like thirteen or fourteen I was nervous around girls. These days I'm like:

"Ah **** it, I can't be bothered with this bitch."
Yes i even find it hard to make eye contact

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending