Year11guy
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
For the key geographical themes past paper, they've changed the format. I heard they've released a mock exam of this new format. Where can I find it? Also, since the SDME was on Hazards, does that mean the exam will only be on Rivers/Coasts, Economic development and populations?
Year11guy
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
bump
Year11guy
Rep:
bump
elishx__h
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm not sure about the past paper, but yes, the 3 themes will be economic development, population and settlement and rivers and coasts.
Angelo12231
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
if you find it, let me know, il helpfind it
MUTTA
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Search new spec geography b and you'll find a specimen paper in some long document then use the paper u need either f or h

Posted from TSR Mobile
Year11guy
Rep:
(Original post by MUTTA)
Search new spec geography b and you'll find a specimen paper in some long document then use the paper u need either f or h

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can you send me a link to it? I need Higher
Year11guy
Rep:
Anyone?
fannehh
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
here's the 2014 specification http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/82581-specification.pdf

and here are the changes they made http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/70137-s...eography-b.pdf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (39)
9.68%
Okay (119)
29.53%
A bit lacking (153)
37.97%
Not good at all (92)
22.83%

Watched Threads