jshep000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
are all of you guys ready and prepared post here if you want some help on topics etc or just for the fun of it
Covington4
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No im not prepared, i have history tomorrow tbh id rather revise for history all night and tomorrow cos i never chose to do pe so screw it, i got 51/60 on physical so only neeed a small percentage to get a C

Posted from TSR Mobile
RafaO.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im revising for it now and deffo nervous, what do you guys think the 6 mark questions will be on?
jshep000
Rep:
?
(Original post by RafaO.)
Im revising for it now and deffo nervous, what do you guys think the 6 mark questions will be on?
hmm hard to guess really, i think make sure you know the 3 systems and short/long term adaptations. my teacher was teaching us lots about optimum weight but im not sure if that could be a 6 marker.
jshep000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ben4)
No im not prepared, i have history tomorrow tbh id rather revise for history all night and tomorrow cos i never chose to do pe so screw it, i got 51/60 on physical so only neeed a small percentage to get a C

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah true, but still aim for that B man you can do it! i got 40/50 isnt it? :-( still a B though.
Covington4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jshep000)
yeah true, but still aim for that B man you can do it! i got 40/50 isnt it? :-( still a B though.
Im aiming for a B, if not an A. Ive done notes on it previously just need to read over them

Posted from TSR Mobile
RafaO.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What sports did you guys do btw?
jshep000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ben4)
Im aiming for a B, if not an A. Ive done notes on it previously just need to read over them

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah i did last years paper in our class and got 70/80. so that boosted my confidence so much yeah make sure you know the muscle, drugs, antagonistic/agonistic pairs and key influences really. CHIRPS - helps for key influences as it stands for, cultural, health and well being, image, resources, people, socio-economic
Covington4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jshep000)
yeah i did last years paper in our class and got 70/80. so that boosted my confidence so much yeah make sure you know the muscle, drugs, antagonistic/agonistic pairs and key influences really. CHIRPS - helps for key influences as it stands for, cultural, health and well being, image, resources, people, socio-economic
I did a paper and got 69% and i need 71% for an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
jshep000
Rep:
?
cooper run, badminton, trampolining, rounders. got a 9 in trampolining, 7 in badminton teacher didnt tell the rest, was bummed for badminton though because i thought i would get at least an 8..
Covington4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Table tennis (officiating) kayaking, climbing (leadership) and archery

Posted from TSR Mobile
RafaO.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ohh yeah i did Volleyball, Basketball, Netball, and Fitness (circuit trainning) 10, 8, 8, 9....i got an A on our mock and my teacher told me him and the other teachers bet on what grades were gonna get which make me nervous haha
jshep000
Rep:
?
ohh yeah i did Volleyball, Basketball, Netball, and Fitness (circuit trainning) 10, 8, 8, 9....i got an A on our mock and my teacher told me him and the other teachers bet on what grades were gonna get which make me nervous haha
LOL same! my teacher literally thinks only 7 out of about 30 of us are going to pass.. my class is filled with like 20 year 10s though tbf
ranjeet112
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i had just done it today it was very easy good luck
RafaO.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hahaha fair enough, last year we had a horrible teacher and the year 11 class last year only 3 of them passed but this year we got 2 new teachers and they are great so hopefully most of us will pass. Luckily i'm walking in with a C so i have a guarantee pass! Hopefully the test goes well tomorrow!
jshep000
Rep:
?
im sure it will rafa, good luck ranjeet how can you do an exam before it is released to all the schools..
RafaO.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
yup, good luck to you too! and i don't think hes really done the exam, if so a different one :/
lyricalvibe
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hahaha fair enough, last year we had a horrible teacher and the year 11 class last year only 3 of them passed but this year we got 2 new teachers and they are great so hopefully most of us will pass. Luckily i'm walking in with a C so i have a guarantee pass! Hopefully the test goes well tomorrow!
Me too! did you get full marks in your practical? I need roughly 62/80 for an A* and 42 for an A
How are you feeling for the exam?
RafaO.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lyricalvibe)
Me too! did you get full marks in your practical? I need roughly 62/80 for an A* and 42 for an A
Really!? I didn't get full marks, 10, 9, 8, 8, and 20/20 on AOP so yeah I need around 62 marks as well idk if I can do but I hope so! I'm extremely nervous!! How about you?
lyricalvibe
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.69%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (68)
20.92%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.46%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.85%

Watched Threads