The Student Room Group

How was edexcel igcse physics exam.

Just done mine.. In my opinion it was a great test:biggrin: Hope that paper 2 isn't hard though. Btw wat did you get on that kinetic engery question with the 12j?

Scroll to see replies

0 when the ball is at its maximum height there's no KE just GPE because it's not moving!!

DER!!
Reply 2
Original post by DOPECYCLIST
0 when the ball is at its maximum height there's no KE just GPE because it's not moving!!

DER!!

Damn got that wrong:eek:
Reply 3
no
It wasn't 0 as the ball is also moving forwards as It was hit by a golf club!!!! DER!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
!! Don't reveal answers until 12am uk time !!
Reply 5
The answers 0:wink:
How was the answer 0
How did you answer question 5?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by D_Vadgama

Posted from TSR Mobile

we cant say yet v:frown:((
Original post by D_Vadgama

Posted from TSR Mobile

and jambooo fello east african here holla
Original post by sophiamarni
we cant say yet v:frown:((

At what time then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophiamarni
and jambooo fello east african here holla

Mzuri sana. How's revision going? I'm so scared for further pure maths and economics
Hope the papers will be good.
What subjects you sitting for?
Posted from TSR Mobile
12pm
Original post by AmazingRoro
Just done mine.. In my opinion it was a great test:biggrin: Hope that paper 2 isn't hard though. Btw wat did you get on that kinetic engery question with the 12j?

what are you talking about that paper was bloody hardddddddddddddd
i am going to faill i am crying right now everone in my school found it really hard omg i dont know what to do i have been revising so hard and this is what i get oh nooooooooooo I AM GOING TO FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Reply 15
It was a 1 mark question so i think 0 is right :smile: Maximum height- All G.P.E and 0 K.E
Reply 16
No u doughnut. The ball is still moving forwards. Duhhh. Has to be 44 seeing as only 12 of the 56 joules had been converted to GPE
:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by noey123
i am going to faill i am crying right now everone in my school found it really hard omg i dont know what to do i have been revising so hard and this is what i get oh nooooooooooo I AM GOING TO FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

don't worry they'll drop the grade boundaries
Original post by beany101
No u doughnut. The ball is still moving forwards. Duhhh. Has to be 44 seeing as only 12 of the 56 joules had been converted to GPE
:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was only worth one mark so they can't have wanted a calculation. I think it's either 0 or 12
Reply 19
Keep believing that then. Its common sense

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest