AQA History Spec B Exam 16th May 2014

Watch
Covington4
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello, anyone doing this exam and what 3 topics are you doing? I am doing origins of the first world war, peacemaking and the treaty of versailles, origins of the second world war/hitler's foreign policy.
badaman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am doing Treaty of Versailles/Peacemaking, Hitler's Foreign Policy and Origins of the Cold War. You ready for the exam?
Hannah97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hitler's foreign policies, origins of the cold war and crises of the cold war
Covington4
Rep:
?
(Original post by badaman)
I am doing Treaty of Versailles/Peacemaking, Hitler's Foreign Policy and Origins of the Cold War. You ready for the exam?
I think i am ready but keep telling myself i am not haha
BBeyond
Badges: 15
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm doing Hitler's Foreign Policy, Origins of the Cold War and Crises of the Cold War. I also have PE tomorrow and I'm not ready for either
tigergirl8282
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ben4)
Hello, anyone doing this exam and what 3 topics are you doing? I am doing origins of the first world war, peacemaking and the treaty of versailles, origins of the second world war/hitler's foreign policy.
I'm doing those topics too! I'm dreading the source questions :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Covington4
Rep:
?
oh brilliant! so am i, have you seen last years paper looks so hard and my teacher said she expects this years paper to be harder.
badaman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ben4)
oh brilliant! so am i, have you seen last years paper looks so hard and my teacher said she expects this years paper to be harder.
So lower grade boundaries.....
Covington4
Rep:
?
(Original post by badaman)
So lower grade boundaries.....
last year you needed 44 for an a* and 38 for an a and 43 for a b
tigergirl8282
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ben4)
:'( any predictions of what might come up? My teacher says that the organisation of the League of Nations is due to come up, and also the Manchurian and Abyssinian Crisis ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
MehdiB
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im doing this exam only topic4, 5 and 6 -origins of the cold war, crises of the cold war and failiure of detente and collapse of communism

Posted from TSR Mobile
Covington4
Rep:
?
(Original post by tigergirl8282)
:'( any predictions of what might come up? My teacher says that the organisation of the League of Nations is due to come up, and also the Manchurian and Abyssinian Crisis ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
i was thinking munich agreement for hitlers foreign policy and nazi soviet pact
Kevin Paul Beale
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ben4)
same
Magnesium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ben4)
I found this years paper was a lot easier, I did peacemaking, hitlers foreign policy and origins of the Cold War hopefully grade boundaries are still low though!
sanfrancisco-x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I did origins of WW1, origins of the cold war and crises of the cold war actually found it easier than past papers i've done, anybody else?
viddy9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I did Road to WWII, Origins of the Cold War and Crises of the Cold War.

The exam was pretty easy, although on the last 10 mark question, there wasn't much to write.
sanfrancisco-x
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by viddy9)
I did Road to WWII, Origins of the Cold War and Crises of the Cold War.

The exam was pretty easy, although on the last 10 mark question, there wasn't much to write.
agreed, i finished 5 minutes early because i couldn't think of anything else to write and i never have any time left in history exams:rolleyes:
Sacred Ground
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I found origins of world war 1 and Hitlers foreign policy ok... But the 10 marker on peacekeeping was a bit naff. I don't see how I could have got analysis on the organisation if the league, I think I did something like it was weak because it lacked major world powers such as the USA, no army, all the council had to agree etc.
SyedAreYouDumb
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Easiest paper i ever did although the 2nd question in origins of the cold war was pretty odd and the organisation of the league is what quite tough although wrote a whole page on it...
Covington4
Rep:
?
I thought topic 1 and 2 were easy enuff but hitlers foreign policy through me a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (236)
57.28%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (53)
12.86%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
11.17%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.74%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed