Are we Spanish men the most desired men in the UK? Watch

CryptoidAlien
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Seems like English and non-English women really love the piella men. They're always impressed and looked excitable when I tell them I'm Spanish, then they run and tell there friends and giggle together .

What is it you girls like about us in particular? the way we handle a real woman? our culture? our hospitality? our sexy looks? accents and language?

I've been out with girls and they're proud to be with a piella man, they tell everyone i'm Spanish, and everybody goes 'ooooooh are you?'
anthemofjo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
your modesty.
JamJam87
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
really?? :erm:
m93100
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry but no.
redferry
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Italians trump Spaniards any day!
CryptoidAlien
Rep:
?
(Original post by redferry)
Italians trump Spaniards any day!
Haha, Italian men are disloyal and treat women like items at the supermarket.
redferry
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CryptoidAlien)
Thanks for that insult on my family. How nice of you.
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Never really thought about Spanairds but Torres though :sogood:

Meh I'm going to spain in a few months I'll have a looksy then :sexface:
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
tis true. There was a Spanish guy in my 6th form and he was the biggest player there lol.

They tend to just like anyone that isn't white british tbh.
slade p
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
lol hows it going in camden nights out? did you go back to that club you mentioned in another thread. i also remember a post of you resenting being short lol.
CryptoidAlien
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
tis true. There was a Spanish guy in my 6th form and he was the biggest player there lol.

They tend to just like anyone that isn't white british tbh.
Thank you for acknowledging facts bro. But not another 'Spanish people aren't white' argument. Surely
CryptoidAlien
Rep:
?
(Original post by redferry)
Thanks for that insult on my family. How nice of you.
I Like Italian people really. Especially hairy Italian girls.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you for acknowledging facts bro. But not another 'Spanish people aren't white' argument. Surely
I meant 'not English.' As in anyone from another country they like because they're different.

It's the same for me because I'm different from everyone else. Half european, half asian. Tbh when I mention I'm part italian/spanish I get the reactions you described as well. I think it's the Zorro stereotype lol.

http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-c..._zorro_001.jpg
czechmishaout
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You surely must know a lot of Italians then.
I know 3 Spanish guys (which is no representation of the whole population, just a very unlucky sample), future fellow freshers, and all of them think they're god's gift to humanity. Dear lord, nothing is as off-putting as that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
CryptoidAlien
Rep:
?
(Original post by slade p)
lol hows it going in camden nights out? did you go back to that club you mentioned in another thread. i also remember a post of you resenting being short lol.
Lol. I will be heading there next week to strut my stuff and gobble some naughty girls. Yeah i'm also quite small too man just one side effect of being a spic I suppose.
redferry
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I Like Italian people really. Especially hairy Italian girls.
Hairy!?!
The_Dragonborn
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Porque usted es modesta.

Spoiler:
Show
I think it's because girls love exotic, foreign stuff, and the Spanish tend to be known for being exotic. Doesn't work in all cases e.g. a Spanish person is sort of exotic but creepy, but you don't see girls wanting Indians, yet they have the same attributes e.g. exotic accent, nice cuisine, but for some reason are seen as creepy. I dunno. It's girls innit? We'll never understand them.
Asariond
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have a marked preference for Germans. The ones I have met without exception been dignified, respectful, polite, and friendly, not to mention extremely muscular. The only Spanish men I have met were incredibly drunk, very handsy, and unpleasant if you turned them down to the tune of a book in the face. National stereotypes are never true to a fault.

Anyway, know what's infinitely more attractive than any nationality? Confidence, and not being an overbearingly arrogant borderline nationalist.
slade p
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol. I will be heading there next week to strut my stuff and gobble some naughty girls. Yeah i'm also quite small too man just one side effect of being a spic I suppose.

lol a spic? hispanics don't call themselves spics, they don't use it an a word of endearment like the N word so why did u just say that for lol, you could have just said spanish.

but when you say spanish, do you mean from the country or a spanish speaking country from the americas? because guys spanish guys from spain are not short on average. the ones who are short on average are spanish speaking native americans or mixed with that.
anthemofjo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Asariond)
I have a marked preference for Germans. They have without exception been dignified, respectful, polite, and friendly, not to mention extremely muscular. The only Spanish men I have met were incredibly drunk, very handsy, and unpleasant if you turned them down to the tune of a book in the face. National stereotypes are never true to a fault.

Anyway, know what's infinitely more attractive than any nationality? Confidence, and not being an overbearingly arrogant borderline nationalist.
Wow. Just wow.
Spoiler:
Show
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (47)
62.67%
Yes- I don't like it (2)
2.67%
No- I want it (22)
29.33%
No- I don't want it (4)
5.33%

Watched Threads