The Student Room Group

How to plan for examination responses under pressure?

I've got an exam tomorrow. I was wondering what the best method you TSRers use to make the most effective and efficient responses when the clocks (and your nerves) are against you.

I appreciate it. Thanks.
Go in, with a bottle of water. People tend to rush to open the exam paper as soon as the invigilator says open, don't forget its your paper and you're allowed a couple of minutes to collect your thoughts, when you're ready open the paper and quickly scan through the questions and mark the ones that you can do first, it'll help boost your confidence.
Reply 2
Original post by ThatMadClown
Go in, with a bottle of water. People tend to rush to open the exam paper as soon as the invigilator says open, don't forget its your paper and you're allowed a couple of minutes to collect your thoughts, when you're ready open the paper and quickly scan through the questions and mark the ones that you can do first, it'll help boost your confidence.

Great shout, thanks.
Original post by Acidy
I've got an exam tomorrow. I was wondering what the best method you TSRers use to make the most effective and efficient responses when the clocks (and your nerves) are against you.

I appreciate it. Thanks.

Have a plan. What subject/level are you dealing with?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending