The Student Room Group

Post your desktop :)

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum >.>

I like looking at other people's desktops for some reason.

Scroll to see replies

Not going to post a screenshot because my desktop's a mess and I haven't done anything interesting with it, but here's the photo I'm currently using for my wallpaper;
Desktop.jpg

Spoiler

This is mine
Reply 4
keith-haring.jpg
Reply 5
Mine :awesome:

Reply 6
Mine :biggrin:
Everything I need is on it with style!
スクリーンショット 2014-05-16 22.54.11.png
(edited 9 years ago)
Desktop.JPG
My desktop is also a mess, all the icons got messed up a while back while playing around with the resolution and multimonitor stuff and I still haven't got round to sorting it out, but I can post the wallpaper. When I get round to fixing it all the folders I want convenient access to go along the bottom, and then cross the top go links to every game (coz why not, overkill pc is overkill) sorted by series: The series with the most entries goes on the far left and within the series they are ordered top to bottom by release date. Still not decided where to put the stand alone games (ordered by release date), and I also don't actually have a high enough res monitor to fit it all anyway :frown: even with the icons minimum size and pretty much as close together as they get without looking stupid. :frown:

hmmm, won't upload so a link to it online will have to do.
The icons quite nicely follow the curve of the ship when properly set up
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by C0balt

I really like that. Is the wallpaper live, or do you update it each month?
Reply 10
Original post by AdampskiB
I really like that. Is the wallpaper live, or do you update it each month?

The date and time update automatically (using an app called Geek Tool) but the calendar is manual. I could use an automatic tool for calendar as well but I wanted to put my exam schedule so I put it up manually.
The background image changes every 30 minutes through a selection of different gaming related wallpapers. This is what it currently is:

desktop.jpg
Reply 12
Original post by C0balt

Are you japanase or just a huge hipster?
Original post by Cal97g

I would assume Japanese is a well educated guess :wink:
Reply 14
Original post by Cal97g

yeah I am japanese lol. Well spotted

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by AdampskiB
I would assume Japanese is a well educated guess :wink:

yup :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
1400800864211.jpg

This has been mine for 2 years. Lol.got to change it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
The date and time update automatically (using an app called Geek Tool) but the calendar is manual. I could use an automatic tool for calendar as well but I wanted to put my exam schedule so I put it up manually.

How did you set up the desktop calendar? Cheers!

And hope your history paper was okay. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by addylad
How did you set up the desktop calendar? Cheers!

And hope your history paper was okay. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Using an application called Geek Tool.
I can use commands to show weather, time etc and I also can place an image on desktop and that is how I placed the calendar. You can path to your local image file or you can use the URL to link to imgur.com etc. I uploaded my calendar to imgur.com and linked it to the Geek Tool. I just photoshopped my exam schedule on that picture.

Yeah history paper went surprisingly well. I was wishing for Cuban missile crisis to come up instead of Vietnam war and it did so I'm very happy

Quick Reply

Latest