Query to do with TSR widget customization.

Watch this thread
Enziramzo
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi,

Over the past few times I've logged in, I've attempted to customize my TSR widgets.

This doesn't seem to actually work that well.

For example, I can select which options I wish to view in the Homepage/Sidebar options as so;

Name:  Screenshot 2014-05-16 at 00.48.44.png
Views: 94
Size:  104.4 KB

But when it comes down to the option to save it this way;

Name:  Screenshot 2014-05-16 at 00.png
Views: 97
Size:  93.7 KB

You can clearly see it's not how I wanted it.

This happens on both the options for the Homepage widgets, and the Other Pages widgets too.

Is there something that can be done to fix this, as it's extremely annoying for me.

Not that I'm OCD or anything...

Anyway, thank you, I guess.
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Everything looks to be okay in those screenshots. You've only ticked 5 widgets so that's all that will display, the positions of unticked widgets are ignored since they're excluded anyway, and so they will simply stick to their default positions.
angelsunny
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
This happens on both the options for the Homepage widgets, and the Other Pages widgets too.

Is there something that can be done to fix this, as it's extremely annoying for me.

Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by angelsunny)

But it isn't broken? :dontknow: If you don't tick a widget then it will not display, and thus cannot be repositioned.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (95)
28.36%
It went fairly well (158)
47.16%
It didn't go too well (55)
16.42%
TERRIBLE! (27)
8.06%

Watched Threads