The Student Room Group

French wjec 2014 reading and listening

How did you all find the paper? Does snyone have the answers? And also can anyone remember what they put for Coeur De Pirate's appearance?
I thought both papers were quite nice, easier than I expected, but the listening was harder than reading. I can't remember exactly what I put, but I do remember that one of them was that she always wears a black dress. I think the other one was that she has a tattoo, but again I don't really remember, the exam is a little fuzzy for me now.
Reply 3
I actually thought the listening was easier expect for that question! I took a random guess and put very beautiful because i couldnt make anything else out except from the black dress
Reply 4
Also can anyone remember if they put comics and novels for what he likes to do on the plane? Im not sure if i was right
Original post by Amyjonesx
Also can anyone remember if they put comics and novels for what he likes to do on the plane? Im not sure if i was right

Yeah that's what I put too.
Original post by Amyjonesx

that's what I had

Quick Reply

Latest