The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Try a website blocker. It might help. It helped me for 2 days before I gave in.
Reply 2
I was going to say I've never heard of you....
Reply 3
Original post by WitnessMO
Try a website blocker. It might help. It helped me for 2 days before I gave in.

Is there anyway in which I can just stop completley though? I should have never gone on this ****** website in the first place. :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by meenu89
I was going to say I've never heard of you....

I had a main account called spacey368 which I had 480-ish posts on before I perma banned it.
Reply 5
Was expecting Riku. Almost dissapointed.
how can u ban your account? i really wanted to do mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Haniya223
how can u ban your account? i really wanted to do mine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get the mods to do it.
Reply 8
Original post by Amazing.
I had a main account called spacey368 which I had 480-ish posts on before I perma banned it.

Never heard of that one either I'm afraid.
Reply 9
Original post by meenu89
Never heard of that one either I'm afraid.

Ah right. I posted in the current year 12 thread a lot.
Join the group :five:

Personally I always switch off my laptop/kindle when I reallly have to revise otherwise I get distracted. It works because I can't be bothered to switch it back on :^_^:
Reply 11
Original post by james1211
Was expecting Riku. Almost dissapointed.

Sorry about that.
I have become addicted to The Student Room and I am worried that all the pocrastionation on TSR might be having a negative effect on my AS level grades. I have perma - banned my main account (spacey368) but I STILL WASTE TIME ON TSR!

HELP ME!

hey can u tell me how can i ban my account :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by AppleBlossoms

Personally I always switch off my laptop/kindle when I reallly have to revise otherwise I get distracted. It works because I can't be bothered to switch it back on :^_^:

THANKS!

I do schoolwork that I need the internet for - what now?
Original post by Haniya223
hey can u tell me how can i ban my account :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Post in AAM http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=565
Reply 16
Anybody else got any bright ideas?
Bumping this up. :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Original post by AppleBlossoms

Lol, I do that too... but sometimes I have to type essays on my laptop and I end up getting distracted (like now) ...otherwise, I usually switch off my laptop in order to revise, but then my resolve crumbles and I tend to switch it back on within an hour or so - despite multiple attempts of convince myself otherwise...
(edited 9 years ago)
I have become addicted to The Student Room and I am worried that all the pocrastionation on TSR might be having a negative effect on my AS level grades. I have perma - banned my main account (spacey368) but I STILL WASTE TIME ON TSR!

HELP ME!

i KNOW MAN. just study your a level, then while you have your free time, you can go on the website. just have fun and Good Luck on your a level exams :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by happysmile
Lol, I do that too... but sometimes I have to type essays on my laptop and I end up getting distracted (like now) ...otherwise, I usually switch off my laptop, but then I tend to end up switching it back on within an hour or so - despite multiple attempts of convince myself otherwise...

I've already had an applied science and a history exam which I think could have gone better if I didn't pocrastionate on TSR so much :frown: I NEED SOME HELP. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending