The Student Room Group

Anyone else in boatmans court Preston?

I've just been made my room offer I'm in flat CB, room 001, boatmans court, anyone else living on this floor?
Hi, I am in flat 2B room 001 at Boatmans Court in September :smile: Anyone else here or on this floor??
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
nice :smile: and a red too? haha well that's someone I can watch the football with whilst I'm there lol
Original post by dan_zig1986
nice :smile: and a red too? haha well that's someone I can watch the football with whilst I'm there lol

Great stuff!
Reply 4
You can add me in Facebook if you like or I can add you I'd it's easier
Hey im BC too!

5A/002 :smile:

Hows it going?
Reply 6
Good thanks and yourself? feel much better I'm finding a few people who are living in this accommodation haha :biggrin:
Yes its going to be quite a transmission but everyones in the same boat...mans court haha! So are our rooms already given then? or is it a case of first dibs.
Reply 8
It will haha I like it :tongue:
From what the paper work says I'm in flat CB room 001 so I'd understand that would mean we have our rooms already allocated lol
Reply 9
I'm in 5A. So glad found someone else. Thought I would have flat to myself haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Haha I was thinking the same, but that's two people I've met now that's in boatmans :smile:
Hellaw, I am in Boatman's Court too starting September and I'm in flat GB room 002!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending