This discussion is closed.
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I sense the infectious fervour of revolution in the air. The struggle between the powerfull and powerless(!)
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
pointless comment, you'll get banned. :rolleyes:
erm... well erm... well i err erm well

Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
The relevant thread has been locked so I am posting it here:

As I have created only (http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=133284) SIX threads since 12-02-2004. I think that comment is rather poorly thought out. If the moderators feel they need to lock or delete any thread that questions their decisions, we can only take that to mean they have no logical reasoning and are just forming a brutal dictatorship!
Dear me, you read my line wrong, maybe I should have changed the "You" into "You lot", so it made a general comment about the forum members as a whole, rather than singling out an individual.

(Original post by PadFoot90)
ooo score one for gimp
Yankey doodle - this isn't about scoring points, get the idea out of your head.
Very quickly I'm become fed up of your constant mod-bashing being the only topics you appear keen to comment upon.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Why was Mr White's leaving thread not deleted?

because i wasnt online when it was created, and i feel bad about deleting threads which are more than a couple of pages long unless they really need it.

(as i actually didnt know mr white had *left* until ollie mentioned he hadnt really, when our new powers came into effect after the move, i didnt actually know he had a 'im leaving' thread, so if its not more than a couple of pages long, and stil hovering around, i have no idea why i havnt delted it.)

love Katy ***
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by kingslaw)
I sense the infectious fervour of revolution in the air. The struggle between the powerfull and powerless(!)
the powerless???? who on earth are you talking about here?
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well we all saw what happened when kurdt tried to start a rebellion...
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Another thread has been deleted.

ARGH!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)

ARGH!
which one is that?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The ulimate disccusion thread.
kingslaw
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
the powerless???? who on earth are you talking about here?
We are the powerless, the fodder of the oppressors!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

ARGH!
yes! ever post deleted i get an orgasm
Attached files
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
because i wasnt online when it was created, and i feel bad about deleting threads which are more than a couple of pages long unless they really need it.

(as i actually didnt know mr white had *left* until ollie mentioned he hadnt really, when our new powers came into effect after the move, i didnt actually know he had a 'im leaving' thread, so if its not more than a couple of pages long, and stil hovering around, i have no idea why i havnt delted it.)

love Katy ***
The length of the thread is irrelevant. This was proved with the word association thread. I think, you should be consistent in your moderation with *all* leaving threads and *all* pointless threads (once you know about them) as that will stop any argument.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The ulimate disccusion thread.
the chit chat one? But we knew that would happen?
TK
Rep:
?
we are not - if all the members leave, there is no forum - if all the members spam - the forum is wrecked - we are not powerless, but do we care enough to gain more power?

i don't
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
which one is that?
Does it really matter? They are all the same.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Listen everyone, can we all take a step back and not go starting random threads about deleted threads on threads which were deleted.

The mods do their best - sometimes they make mistakes. d Obviously has faith in them or they wouldn't be there.

Can everyone just stop arguing because its beginning to bore me.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Dear me, you read my line wrong, maybe I should have changed the "You" into "You lot", so it made a general comment about the forum members as a whole, rather than singling out an individual.
By your own admission I didn't read it wrong; you wrote it wrong. I would appreciate more attention paid on your part regarding your posts to avoid causing me further offence unnecessarily in the future. Thank you.

Also while you are here (and Katy), perhaps a short paragraph on what makes a thread eligible for deletion would be nice. I'm not the only one who wants to know.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Something the mods are quite aware of I think they get some satisfaction out of the uproar they cause by deleting threads (hides before a mod decides to eliminate her)
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Listen everyone, can we all take a step back and not go starting random threads about deleted threads on threads which were deleted.

The mods do their best - sometimes they make mistakes. d Obviously has faith in them or they wouldn't be there.

Can everyone just stop arguing because its beginning to bore me.
yeah i guess you are right, as to the arguing: on here, me and bono, or in general There is quite a bit of arguing going i guess
kingslaw
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
we are not - if all the members leave, there is no forum - if all the members spam - the forum is wrecked - we are not powerless, but do we care enough to gain more power?

i don't
Are, the key to solidarity and revolution.

'Divided we are weak, but united we are the most powerful force ever to have existed'

'The workers united will never be defeated'
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (115)
19.43%
Labour (300)
50.68%
Liberal Democrats (77)
13.01%
Green Party (30)
5.07%
Brexit Party (7)
1.18%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.51%
SNP (13)
2.2%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.01%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)