The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
piginapoke
I can't decide whether to write "Yes, great aren't they?" or "How do you know about them then?", so I'll write both.

I went into a chat room once and was shocked on what I saw. Its just a big matcho figting match, its pathetic. UKL is no much nicer and the members here actually have brains.
Reply 101
Ollie
no, if we have anything, it would be a hack that d could add onto vb3, it would be fully integrated.

Is there ones availible? I assume there would be third party ones that will interegrate even if its not written by the VB people.
Reply 102
amazingtrade
I went into a chat room once and was shocked on what I saw. Its just a big matcho figting match, its pathetic. UKL is no much nicer and the members here actually have brains.

But chat rooms are obviously going to be different. They are IM conversations, full of quick messages.

This is a forum where there are longer, more thought out messages.

And the title of this website is also UK-Learning.
Reply 103
theaman
But chat rooms are obviously going to be different. They are IM conversations, full of quick messages.

This is a forum where there are longer, more thought out messages.

And the title of this website is also UK-Learning.

Have you seen the threads that are posted here though at this time night, the language, the style is pure chat room. People even say good night and stuff!

I know what you mean though.
Reply 104
This thread now has more than 100 replies. I have therefore concluded that it is not pointless.
Reply 105
amazingtrade
and the members here actually have brains.
After tonight i'm not sure how true that is. Anyway on that note I leave. Goodnight.
Reply 106
Daveo
After tonight i'm not sure how true that is. Anyway on that note I leave. Goodnight.

g'nite, thanks for your help today.
Reply 107
amazingtrade
Have you seen the threads that are posted here though at this time night, the language, the style is pure chat room. People even say good night and stuff!

Yeah. Some threads could be described as "ready for the forum dustbin", just because it is full of "chat type" talk and not "forum" talk.
Reply 108
Daveo

Good night and cheer up!
you actually get people posting threads just to say goodnight?!?

love Katy***

Latest

Trending

Trending