This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
I can't decide whether to write "Yes, great aren't they?" or "How do you know about them then?", so I'll write both.
I went into a chat room once and was shocked on what I saw. Its just a big matcho figting match, its pathetic. UKL is no much nicer and the members here actually have brains.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
no, if we have anything, it would be a hack that d could add onto vb3, it would be fully integrated.
Is there ones availible? I assume there would be third party ones that will interegrate even if its not written by the VB people.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I went into a chat room once and was shocked on what I saw. Its just a big matcho figting match, its pathetic. UKL is no much nicer and the members here actually have brains.
But chat rooms are obviously going to be different. They are IM conversations, full of quick messages.

This is a forum where there are longer, more thought out messages.

And the title of this website is also UK-Learning.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
But chat rooms are obviously going to be different. They are IM conversations, full of quick messages.

This is a forum where there are longer, more thought out messages.

And the title of this website is also UK-Learning.
Have you seen the threads that are posted here though at this time night, the language, the style is pure chat room. People even say good night and stuff!

I know what you mean though.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This thread now has more than 100 replies. I have therefore concluded that it is not pointless.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and the members here actually have brains.
After tonight i'm not sure how true that is. Anyway on that note I leave. Goodnight.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
After tonight i'm not sure how true that is. Anyway on that note I leave. Goodnight.
g'nite, thanks for your help today.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have you seen the threads that are posted here though at this time night, the language, the style is pure chat room. People even say good night and stuff!
Yeah. Some threads could be described as "ready for the forum dustbin", just because it is full of "chat type" talk and not "forum" talk.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Good night and cheer up!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you actually get people posting threads just to say goodnight?!?

love Katy***
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.7%
No (97)
10.36%
I'm not old enough (430)
45.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed