The Student Room Group

Ocr history a medicine throught time may 16 2014?

How was the exam? i found it pretty good except for the cholera question.

Due to this year being the first year of the new linear exams i think the grade boundaries will be low? what's your opinion on this?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
The paper was very good. I really liked question 2 (the Egyptians/Romans one). The Mormons question (on the American West section) was also really good.

To be honest, I don't think that the grade boundaries will be lowered. They may put it down by one or two marks but I don't think it'll be anything drastic. People will get the grades they deserve. That's just my opinion though :tongue:
I hated all of the source questions but I did like the knowledge questions! I reckon I probably got a B, maybe scraped an A! How are you feeling about the source paper, and how are you revising for it?
Reply 3
Original post by hilarysusan
I hated all of the source questions but I did like the knowledge questions! I reckon I probably got a B, maybe scraped an A! How are you feeling about the source paper, and how are you revising for it?

Just going to repat all the Black Death again and again I know what I should do, just look at every source possible , because today's exam I'm lucky was up till 4 last night revising and I took a book from school most of the sources in the book were in the exam so this was a life save lol

anyways good luck but I think the boundires will be lowered by one or 2 marks due to I think personally many people may be weak in the 8 mark question because they did not compare, give a conclusion, and give reasons for importance , just pray to god they are low anyways good lu

Quick Reply

Latest