The Student Room Group

Funniest thing that's happened in an exam

Hey guys, after sitting countless gcse exams, you are bound to experience something funny or traumatic during an exam. Perhaps someone had a funny ringtone or a pigeon got into the room... Anyone have any experience they'd like to share to make the thought of sitting exams that bit more bearable.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Wait, what's funny about that
There is/was already a thread about this :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone in the year below broke their thumb because they were writing with such pressure and speed. Don't even know how that works, but I heard the screaming from my exam in the other hall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

An investigation was held immediately... and has led to disciplinary action being taken

Edward Gould, head teacher
The invigilator, maths teacher Richard Jowett, appeared to have been looking at the material on his personal computer, forgetting it was linked up to the monitor.
DEAD.
Reply 6
Original post by MATHSPOW!!
An investigation was held immediately... and has led to disciplinary action being taken

Edward Gould, head teacher
The invigilator, maths teacher Richard Jowett, appeared to have been looking at the material on his personal computer, forgetting it was linked up to the monitor.
DEAD.

That's is mental oh my godness

that's actually hilarious
Very funny but I wouldnt say the same for the math's teacher... :smile:
Reply 9
Yesterday I sat down in my chemistry exam... and my full name, followed by 'is' and nothing else was written in pencil on the table. It had been there for a while... quite creepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Someone farted.
Nothing particularly funny has ever happened in any of my exams and if it did, I doubt I'd be in the frame of mind to find it amusing.
The invigilator's mobile phone rang :colone:
Someone decided to go to the toilet where they were sitting and there was this horrible dripping noise. At the end of the exam, there was a pool of urine around his chair and desk!! haha
Original post by Krollo
Yesterday I sat down in my chemistry exam... and my full name, followed by 'is' and nothing else was written in pencil on the table. It had been there for a while... quite creepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OOOH that's a good one they clearly ran out of time to write that haha Lols... This girl keeps writing exo on all the exam desks she's a fan haha
One of the teachers purposely threw a student's paper on the floor warning him not to talk during the exam today.

I think it was on Wednesday this week, our tutor after the exam who was supervising warned people to admit that there was forged signatures in their sixth form applications and someone who was suspected shouted out "Liar". He got into trouble.

Once the fire alarm test went off during one of our mocks but we still had to stay and sit the exam because it went off for like 10 seconds...

I know these aren't that funny or intriguing but nothing much happens in my school thoug...
(edited 9 years ago)
Apart from people making amusing flapping gestures when the invigilators' backs are turned and people falling over themselves on the way out, nothing interesting has happened in any of my exams.

Also there was one odd moment where one invigilator shushed another because there were people still working (extra time and three exams at once).
(edited 9 years ago)
When the Invigilator sternly tells us to Not have any mobiles present then his goes off during the exam distracting everyone!
Original post by zhang-liao
This is pathetic but someone was testing the microphone and you could hear it around the building...

Nothing funny or exciting happens in my school....

Yeh someone left the tannoy on once and they was having a convo Lols
I fell asleep and started snoring. Was mortified.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest