The Student Room Group

Exdecel HIstory Paper today!!!!!

hiya....i was doing the crime and punishement section and was wondering what people answered for q2 and q6a....thanks :smile:
Reply 1
We did the Q5 extension study, not Q6, so Q2 was super easy as it was all about community policing from c1150-c1450 not sure if that's even covered by the Q6 extension study...?

Talked about hue and cry, tithings, stocks and pillory in Q2. I did Q3 the prisons question which was fine too. It was a nice exam, actually.

What's Q6? Conscientious objectors and witchcraft and such?
Reply 2
yea....i chose the smuglling one and for q2 i chose the local community....i wrote about cost, hue and cry, and something else i cant remember:frown: what was the actual question for 2?
Reply 3
Original post by NooNoo1
yea....i chose the smuglling one and for q2 i chose the local community....i wrote about cost, hue and cry, and something else i cant remember:frown: what was the actual question for 2?

Something like "choose one and explain why it was effective at that time" "community policing" or "corporal punishment".
Reply 4
ok thanks....are you doing nazi germany on friday?
Reply 5
Original post by NooNoo1
ok thanks....are you doing nazi germany on friday?

Noooope, American West. Then Latin Language 1 in the afternoon. It'll be a hard last day. But then it's half term! :biggrin:
Reply 6
i thought Nazi Germany was compulsory...good luck on Friday....on Thursday i have got English lit and geography which happen to be my two worst subjects:frown:
Reply 7
Original post by NooNoo1
i thought Nazi Germany was compulsory...good luck on Friday....on Thursday i have got English lit and geography which happen to be my two worst subjects:frown:

For Unit 2 of the Edexcel History B GCSE you can do one of three options:

Option 2A The Transformation of British Society c1815-c1851

Option 2B The American West c1840-c1895

Option 2C Life in Germany c1919-c1945

I would assume you're doing option 2C, I'll have done 1B, 2B and then 3B just after half term.

Difficult week this week, what with English Lit., Latin, History, RS and Biology although it's all uphill from after half term! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
hahaha.....this weeks really tough....really panicking about english lit tomm....are you doing AQA?
Reply 9
Original post by NooNoo1
hahaha.....this weeks really tough....really panicking about english lit tomm....are you doing AQA?

Yup.

I find it difficult to revise for English Lit. Making sure you know the story helps - I ended up just watching the film again at the weekend! :colondollar:

All my exams have gone wonderfully so far, which means that something somewhere has to break the pattern... :s-smilie::s-smilie:

Picture yourself at the end of this week and you'll be grinning like this! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by robzwolf
Yup.

I find it difficult to revise for English Lit. Making sure you know the story helps - I ended up just watching the film again at the weekend! :colondollar:

All my exams have gone wonderfully so far, which means that something somewhere has to break the pattern... :s-smilie::s-smilie:

Picture yourself at the end of this week and you'll be grinning like this! :biggrin:

hahaha...thanks....for me pretty much all my exams have gone downhill:frown: good luck for tomorrow:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest