Aqa as english literature spec b litb1 (16/05/14)

Watch
gossersbecca
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
after looking at the gatsby section A questions, i realised i wasn't very strong on chapter 1 or the context essay, so i chose to answer the rime of the ancient mariner question. I knew i had to include all texts so for section B i wrote about Keats poetry, enduring love and the great gatsby. Will i get penalised for this or not? i've been panicking all day):
qwerty9636
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by gossersbecca)
after looking at the gatsby section A questions, i realised i wasn't very strong on chapter 1 or the context essay, so i chose to answer the rime of the ancient mariner question. I knew i had to include all texts so for section B i wrote about Keats poetry, enduring love and the great gatsby. Will i get penalised for this or not? i've been panicking all day):
hi, I am studying different texts to you other than rime as im studying browning for poetry and birdsong and short stories for my other two texts. i also chose rime for section A as my teachers encouraged my cladd to choose poetry for Section A as you can go in to much more detail. therefore you won't be penalised for this so there is no need to panic. A lot of people wrote about the wrong section of their poem so it could be worse aha! i hope this helps
cab9
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Did anyone do enduring love for section A? Found it impossible
cab9
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
And for b who did beginnings?
gossersbecca
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by qwerty9636)
hi, I am studying different texts to you other than rime as im studying browning for poetry and birdsong and short stories for my other two texts. i also chose rime for section A as my teachers encouraged my cladd to choose poetry for Section A as you can go in to much more detail. therefore you won't be penalised for this so there is no need to panic. A lot of people wrote about the wrong section of their poem so it could be worse aha! i hope this helps
Thank you!!! i've been freaking out loads ahah that's made me feel better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.46%
Note taking apps (6)
2.43%
Flashcards (49)
19.84%
Revision guides (15)
6.07%
Past papers (116)
46.96%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.24%

Watched Threads