The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

waiting2smile
I will - I'll just use you as my translater. But seriously I must have been shielded very well from society/life to not understand the new fascinating English language that has emerged and what everyone seems well acquainted with :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

she sounds so innocent - i was like that till i moved to this area from the confines of West London at the age of 5 :frown:
Reply 61
Kurdt Morello
now then ... if i am true to my avatar hero i should say Argentinian - but since he was of irish blood that wouldnt really work + he was nominally Cuban like his great friend and compatriot Fidel Castro - hmm - would i like to be Cuban? - well i would be making a lot of money playing baseball in USA and i would be privileged enough to be under the care of the best healthcare in the world - why not? + puerto rico is round the corner and the girls over there are very tasty looking - just look at J-Lo (before Gigli) :biggrin:

who is that dude in your avatar? :confused:
Kurdt Morello
she sounds so innocent - i was like that till i moved to this area from the confines of West London at the age of 5 :frown:

Be careful mate, still waters run deep...
TheWolf
who is that dude in your avatar? :confused:

Che Guvera? (er mind sp i just can't be bothered tonight/morning whatever).
XTinaA
Look blud, don't take tha piss aight, yu don't want me gettin ma boys to jook you up like...

i fink slang sounds so intelligent dont it? :biggrin: 'blud' u aint scaring me with ur possey - i'll have you know that i am known as the Fresh Prince of Belgravia - so away with you sir, you peasant :biggrin:
waiting2smile
Che Guvera? (er mind sp i just can't be bothered tonight/morning whatever).

Guevara - but i am not knit-picking :smile: + still waters do run deep - just look into my eyes whenever you have the chance :biggrin:
Kurdt Morello
i fink slang sounds so intelligent dont it? :biggrin: 'blud' u aint scaring me with ur possey - i'll have you know that i am known as the Fresh Prince of Belgravia - so away with you sir, you peasant :biggrin:

Listen here, you miserable little toerag, you come here and besmirch my humble origins, you disrespect the ghetto, get your miserable little carcass out of my visual field and have a good day while I sip my Earl Grey.
Reply 67
Kurdt Morello
Guevara - but i am not knit-picking :smile: + still waters do run deep - just look into my eyes whenever you have the chance :biggrin:

ahh ofcourse i have one of those multi-coloured che tshirts :smile:
XTinaA
Listen here, you miserable little toerag, you come here and besmirch my humble origins, you disrespect the ghetto, get your miserable little carcass out of my visual field and have a good day while I sip my Earl Grey.

*innocently* I recall you telling me a few days ago you thought Earl Grey was a brilliant man and that you aspiration is to be like him? Did you not say that? Okay I'm exhausted, night night you common peasants.
XTinaA

indeed - you are a fast learner grasshopper :biggrin: but how can you sip Earl Grey when you are a mud-swilling peasant? :tongue:
waiting2smile
*innocently* I recall you telling me a few days ago you thought Earl Grey was a brilliant man and that you aspiration is to be like him? Did you not say that? Okay I'm exhausted, night night you common peasants.

It's lies, honestly Alee...

Night biiiaaaatch :tongue:
XTinaA
You damn right!

Just you wait everyone, I'll make "Londoner" a nationality, but I need your support...

I live in Hertfordshire, once lived inside london and we have a flat in London so I guess that makes me half Londoner.

If I could be any other nationality I think it'd have to be Italian as I love the Godfather.
Kurdt Morello
indeed - you are a fast learner grasshopper :biggrin: but how can you sip Earl Grey when you are a mud-swilling peasant? :tongue:

Listen "hombre", I'm a coffee man. <In Figo-like menacing manner> Olé...
XTinaA
It's lies, honestly Alee...

Night biiiaaaatch :tongue:

See I'll be nice - night gorgeous - maybe you can sure my bed tommorow. Love and kisses A xxx
waiting2smile

he was prime minister for 50 days wasnt he? :smile: night night Alee (peasants indeed - *indicates juwel in his grotty little corner*) :biggrin:
Kurdt Morello
he was prime minister for 50 days wasnt he? :smile: night night Alee (peasants indeed - *indicates juwel in his grotty little corner*) :biggrin:

Don't watch blud, watch when I'm blingin' and pushin' tha whip and shit...

In the meantime while my quest for comfort (not greatness) takes a rest, goodnight Kurdt, goodnight Alee.
Reply 76
heya, i know u said this ages ago (about betting someone is gunna say iraqi) but there is nothing wrong with being iraqi, i am iraqi!! :smile: (and i do not like saddam...just thought i'd say that!!)
love jo :tongue:
Lol the stuff I miss when I innocently go and watch Hollyoaks.
Thanks katy, hehe rep is not needed however....I plan to have ALL of them!

So bermudian...does that mean you have to wear terrible shorts and hats all the time?
jojo
heya, i know u said this ages ago (about betting someone is gunna say iraqi) but there is nothing wrong with being iraqi, i am iraqi!! :smile: (and i do not like saddam...just thought i'd say that!!)
love jo :tongue:
Lol jojo

and I have to say your signature...I like :biggrin:
XTinaA
Don't watch blud, watch when I'm blingin' and pushin' tha whip and shit...

In the meantime while my quest for comfort (not greatness) takes a rest, goodnight Kurdt, goodnight Alee.

"its been emotional" and i rather enjoyed it - brought back fond memories from that other thread - sexiest UKL girl member (my creation of course!!! :biggrin:) - anyway nighty night kiddies!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending