Who else did OCR HISTORY B (MODERN WORD) today?

Watch
oechalia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
And how do you feel it went? I felt the content was easy but the questions were worded horrible, might just about scraped a B on that

I did Section A: The Inter-war years and USA Depth Study
Jake9797
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think it was ok, except for the strange source question of Hitler in the beer mug! What did you get as the message?
kellenfish
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jake9797)
I think it was ok, except for the strange source question of Hitler in the beer mug! What did you get as the message?

I got that the Judge didn't take Hitler seriously (and the other bloke in the glass) but I think after reading other threads I should of mentioned more about the the Munich putsch
JTR_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I did section 1A which the source was very easy as it was on a past paper. On the Nazi Germany Depth study I accidently only gave one side of the argument so lost marks there, I expect I'll probably get a B

As for the bear mug question, I suggested the judge was sympathetic on Hitler and that he was a hero to the right wing , but the point that he wasn't being taking seriously was an angle I forgot.
project_legacy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kellenfish)
I got that the Judge didn't take Hitler seriously (and the other bloke in the glass) but I think after reading other threads I should of mentioned more about the the Munich putsch
(Original post by Jake9797)
I got that the cartoonist's message was that the Munich Putsch was a mockery, as he stated that they only broke entertainment laws, suggesting it was seen as a joke. He's also mocking them by putting them in beer mugs.
kellenfish
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by project_legacy)
I got that the cartoonist's message was that the Munich Putsch was a mockery, as he stated that they only broke entertainment laws, suggesting it was seen as a joke. He's also mocking them by putting them in beer mugs.
Do you reckon either one of us got the marks for that then?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (30)
5.23%
Uncertainty around my education (67)
11.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.5%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
13.07%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.75%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (30)
5.23%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (61)
10.63%
Financial worries (36)
6.27%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (23)
4.01%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.92%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.61%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (57)
9.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.19%

Watched Threads