Winchester or Edge Hill? Watch

xxhannahlouisexx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
These are the two uni's I'm struggling to decide upon D:
I want one as my first choice and one as my second.

Edge hill is closer to me than Winchester, it's cheaper and I can put posters up there whilst Winchester I've heard is quite expensive.
I prefer the course at Winchester but I'm not sure if they accept the Welsh Baccalaureate and if they don't I won't have enough UCAS points to get in.
I also like Winchester because I can study in America for a term or year, in Edge Hill you can't.

Any advice? I really need some help deciding!
TNA123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
E-mail them and ask if they accept Welsh Baccalaureate, if they say no then that'll make the decision easy
Otherwise, through the post you sound more keen on the course at Winchester but it's just the possibility that they won't accept your qualifications that is holding you back. I'd say make that first and then if it doesn't work out then you can go to Edge Hill
xxhannahlouisexx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by TNA123)
E-mail them and ask if they accept Welsh Baccalaureate, if they say no then that'll make the decision easy
Otherwise, through the post you sound more keen on the course at Winchester but it's just the possibility that they won't accept your qualifications that is holding you back. I'd say make that first and then if it doesn't work out then you can go to Edge Hill
Thank you!
I emailed them last week but no reply yet
Maybe I should email them again? I have until October to decide so I'm not that much under pressure but it still worries me!
I love the course at Winchester and I'd really like to study abroad, the two main problems I have with it is that it's more expensive and whether they accept the welsh baccalaureate or not! But thank you! If they do do the welsh bacc then I think that's what I'll do! Open days will help me massively though too I think
Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Wed, 3 Apr '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Wed, 1 May '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (14)
16.09%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (6)
6.9%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (16)
18.39%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (11)
12.64%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (11)
12.64%
How can I be the best version of myself? (29)
33.33%

Watched Threads