The Student Room Group

Scottish girls 2 lol

Seriously, I never knew Scottish girls are damn beautiful, folks I need help, am coming to Aberdeen to study very soon and I need dating sites to chat up Scottish girls ASAP. Facebook did not help, they were rude over there.
Reply 1
Be careful though they get drunk a lot and swear all the while..
Reply 2
Girls who looks 'typically Scottish' shall we say are without doubt the most beautiful there are, IMO. By this I mean little to make-up and brown/red (possibly curly) hair. Very few people will agree with me as the fake tan look etc seems to be very popular, meaning a lot of Scottish girls ditch their natural beauty, but the few that you find are absolutely stunning. Don't get many of them round here, but places further north like Aberdeen, Dundee etc have the prettiest girls in Scotland. It's in the genetics.

Most Scottish women are ugly as ****, but bring it on themselves.
Reply 3
Karen Gillan is a perfect example. Look up her, absolutely stunning (pre hair loss).
why don't you try moving to scotland first and then actually talking to them?
Original post by Ritter
Karen Gillan is a perfect example. Look up her, absolutely stunning (pre hair loss).

Oh lawd hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnngggggggggg
Aren't you the same guy who made a thread before about Scottish girls too, about adding them on Facebook and them being rude?

:beard:
Reply 7
The girls are so pretty and even if they're not attractive in their looks, they will always have a great personality. Scottish people have the best humour (generalising I know)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending