Gubleer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I need to revise for a geography test all about glaciers for Friday and a chemistry test on C2A for Thursday but I'm not sure how many pages to do per night etc could someone Help me with a revision timetable? Thankyou in advance!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mav455
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Personally I dont like revision timetables. Best thing I think to do, is make a list of the main topics and outline the ones you are weak on and do about an hour (with breaks in between!) on these topics, but obviously add some for the ones you do know, just to refresh your memory.
Theres an APP on the Appstore called SQA Study plan, which creates a timetable, or TSR also has a study planner, just search on the site
TheSweatyNerd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Timetable? What is this sorcery? Real nerds don't have a timetable for revision, they have a timetable for when they are not revising.
TheSweatyNerd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
All jokes aside, it is a little difficult for us to create your time table because we don't know which topics your weak on and how your personal life is. You are grown up now and taking your GCSE's, you're not a kid, make your own timetable.
Gubleer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Okay Thankyou!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (94)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.21%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.62%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.91%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
30.03%

Watched Threads