How to make your self alert/sharp on the day of your exam Watch
Posted from TSR Mobile
2) Wake up earlier than usual (so you don't rush if a problem occurs), makes you feel more alert.
3) Have a good breakfast, where you consume high protein and carbs like peanut butter and bread, nuts...
4) Have caffeine like green tea, energy drinks, coffee...
5) a cold morning shower always helps to. (if not wash your face with cold water!)
6) I'd also say a morning walk is a good idea (unless you already walk to school)
Have a really good breakfast.
Drink relentless or monster.
Have a shower.
Don't stress yourself too much during the hours leading up to the exam, you don't have to spend every minute revising, just keep cool.
OP, I'd advise ignoring AlphaNick, especially his comment about alcohol. Get lots of sleep and stay hydrated (water)
I feel like I hit my peak too early and now I'm losing momentum. I know this sounds weird but basically I making lots of stupid mistakes like missing information from the question changing the signs for no reason in my calculations. Its making me frustrated.
i dont have breakfast but snickers gives me loads of energy and helps me with ma nerves for some reason
I'm not being cocky I'm just saying that drinking energy drinks is careless... I was joking about the alcohol obviously to bring about the metaphor of what you will be doing if you down an energy drink prior to the exam. It makes you careless, as exemplified earlier.